TIPS AND TRICKS NEEDED PLEASE

Big Perm said:
LMMFAO :burnout: :burnout:

You're not too far from the truth.....and yes, I actually have that CD....I think it was called VOA, which isn't too far from VTCOA :D

Another good song I used for tough truck competitions was by....damn, can't remember the group, but the start of the chorus was, "she's going the distance, she's going for speed...."

Rednecks unite ;)

bring the acdc cd this weekend!

FlyingLow said:
... Then I rev up to 1500-2000 RPM's. You will need to adjust your RPM's by the track conditions, weather, etc. I have launched in the 3000 RPM range before. ...Smoke
FlyingLow - when I've revved my QC over about 1250 on the launch, I get a lot of tire spin on the street. I have to launch at 1100 to 1200 to get out of the hole at all. Is that me, my truck or the street surface compared to a track surface?

Last edited:
V10ToGo said:
FlyingLow - when I've revved my QC over about 1250 on the launch, I get a lot of tire spin on the street. I have to launch at 1100 to 1200 to get out of the hole at all. Is that me, my truck or the street surface compared to a track surface?

Hey Larry!!! Track and road are different. Lots of variables. The guy before you on the track can affect you also. Plus if the track is prepped well then there will be lots of glue sprayed down. If you walk on it your shoes will stick.

Big Perm said:
Another good song I used for tough truck competitions was by....damn, can't remember the group, but the start of the chorus was, "she's going the distance, she's going for speed...."

Cake-Going the distance

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back