Tire Ideas??

SPACEMONKEY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well haven't posted in a while and I'm starting another tire thread lol, but need some opinions on what tires to get. I'm leaning towards the Continental UHP, not too cheap and not too expensive and they get good reviews. One of my main concerns is finding a good tire for wet conditions as well, because I use it as my DD. Anyone who uses their 10 as a DD chime in.

where did u get tha grille and emblem from?

i don't DD mine but it's seen rain a few times and the kuma hoes lol like the spelling right.... i like mine they are tons better and very well priced

gonna make the car show sat?!

Tooloe said:
i don't DD mine but it's seen rain a few times and the kuma hoes lol like the spelling right.... i like mine they are tons better and very well priced

gonna make the car show sat?!

Where's the show at? I gotta work till 2 or 3 so it depends on what time its at.

EsArTe10 said:
where did u get tha grille and emblem from?

Switched out grilles with a kid who had the stock one on his Ram, and the emblem I went through Dragon, member on the site. Just PM him and he will let you know the details.

The Batram is my daily/weekly brawler and I'm running the Continental “CrossContactâ€￾ UHP Tires in a 45 series (better traction, fills in wheel wells). I love them. Awesome in all conditions. We have some pretty rugged weather down here at times and all kinds of roads surfaces, never had any issues. I got mine from Tirerack.Com and will do again, very pleased with their service. :)

TireRack1.jpg

THE_BATRAM_7.JPG

if ya can fit them in the budget, the BFG's KDWs are friggin awesome. think they are below 3 bills now & some places have rebaits goin on

the car show & BBQ is from 11 to 4 in Temple at the Dodge house

If you plan on running flat out only 2 choices.

Continental Cross Contact UHP

OR

Perellis

All the rest are a V rated ZR tire. The contis n perellis are a W i believe. Just means you can sustain a higher max continuous speed.

I went with the Contis and liked them for the 3K miles i have put on them so far.

Also held up well after being punchered with a motorcycle footpeg thru the sidewall doing 65. Meaning i didnt loose total control or the tire come apart.

SHU

I am running General Grabber UHP, I had them on the other truck although the rears on the truck only lasted 2000k :burnout: I like them alot better than the Stocks mostly because of the directional pattern.

I put a set of Cooper Zeon XST-A tires on my truck last week. I drove to work last night, in the rain, on a very curvy road, and had plenty of confidence in the curves. I bought mine for $745.00, mounted and balanced, tax and all. I think they look great, ride great, and are a good deal for the money. So far, I like them much better than the Pirellis.

I am on Cooper tires and they wear great, just waitting to put the Kumho's on that are in the garage Tire rack had a sale $114 apiece on the Kumho's awhile back, couldn't pass it up.

71dusterjon said:
anyone have the nitto 420s? any good results from them?

Had the Nittos on before the Conti.

Great tire also. At the end after 20K miles they became nonround. They dont hold up well to burn outs. LOL

They were just too expsensive at the time to back to them.

I got the Conti for $134 each.

SHU

bclark05 said:
I am on Cooper tires and they wear great, just waitting to put the Kumho's on that are in the garage Tire rack had a sale $114 apiece on the Kumho's awhile back, couldn't pass it up.

I have the Kumho's on mine, and I'll be getting another set when these wear out. I'm constantly spinning them, and they wear great:burnout:

Yokohama Prada Spec X great in rain and snow Higher rating then shit scorpions and 160 bucks each at tire rack. Also like Carl I went 305/45/22 hits the potholes alot better without feeling like you fugged up your rim

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back