tires?

Nitto 420's are the best tire I've found by far. I run the 45's in the rear and the 40's in the front with stinkers lowering shackles in the rear.

I had the Conti's on my Hemi truck and the difference was night and day! I drive mine to work daily so I need rain traction as well as "hang on Mildred" in the corners. The Conti's ROCK! I ordered a set for my SRT 10 from ebay and they hold up fine for this truck as well. I will buy another set as soon as I can afford to, because Conti has discontinued the 305/40/22 size. Tire rack doesn't have any left and they're the ones who told me they were no longer being made. I looked at all the other tires offered in the stock size and they don't add up to what I needed in a tire for the money.
The Pirelli's that come stock didn't impress me at all. My truck with 22,000 had four dry rotted tires on it, and handled like a skate board on ice if it rained. I was glad to get them off my truck!

phxpoolguy said:
Nitto 420s for traction. I don't really care about looks or how long they last, as long as they hook up when I floor it. Best as far as street tire I think.

Yea, the pirellis are ok, but I can't getem to hook for shit. I can't get too hard in it on a corner or I'll break traction in 1st and second...:burnout:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back