To break peace or create disease

Status
Not open for further replies.

JaCeD_X

S i c k S i d e
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of you here, but I am getting tired of feeling the way I do about some of these changes/altercations. I'm tired of having to prove my points across the boards when it seems they just get overlooked most of the time anyway. I play a very small role on this site because I can't BS like the rest of you do. It's not in my nature to break the barrier of others for personal pleasure.

This makes me feel even more out of place now that things are getting out of hand, despite my last few posts being heated I just can't do this anymore.
I'm done.

To the Mods, Admin:
I would appreciate if my account was removed along with everything with it.

Thank-you to and for all the information, appreciation, conversations and energy that once made this a great place for me to come to when I first got my truck.

Jay signing off.

I don't know about the rest of you here, but I am getting tired of feeling the way I do about some of these changes/altercations. I'm tired of having to prove my points across the boards when it seems they just get overlooked most of the time anyway. I play a very small role on this site because I can't BS like the rest of you do. It's not in my nature to break the barrier of others for personal pleasure.

This makes me feel even more out of place now that things are getting out of hand, despite my last few posts being heated I just can't do this anymore.
I'm done.

To the Mods, Admin:
I would appreciate if my account was removed along with everything with it.

Thank-you to and for all the information, appreciation, conversations and energy that once made this a great place for me to come to when I first got my truck.

Jay signing off.

i cant help but agree with you

I'm not a big fan of going away speeches, just quit posting. Don't go away mad, just go away if you don't like the forum.

I'm not a big fan of going away speeches, just quit posting. Don't go away mad, just go away if you don't like the forum.

I think hes trying to make a point to show the forum that there are valuable members leaving and there is a reason...

I think hes trying to make a point to show the forum that there are valuable members leaving and there is a reason...

Like i said, not a big fan of speeches. Do it and go your way, I'm not a fan of Hallmark goodbyes.

Na bro don't have to leave.

I don't post as much on here, cause sometimes people take what is wrote in text the wrong way, and then you have it meaning to be rude.

there still is good people on here, with know how for these trucks, just don't worry about others. I learned that a long time ago buddy :)

ya just gotta let the dogs bark!! Seems to be alot of dogs in this neighborhood! ignore them, and eventually, they go away. When you reply to these scum, they are entertained. stop entertaining them ! this site has alot of information . use the search option for info . ignore , ignore , ignore. ..my 2 cents

Like i said, not a big fan of speeches. Do it and go your way, I'm not a fan of Hallmark goodbyes.

Agree completely. I understand his frustration and the reason to leave....but to me when someone makes a post just to say that they are leaving....it just seems like their attempt for more drama or more attention. Yes, there are several problems with this forum, the direction it has gone and the members that remain. Until now I have kept my mouth shut on the subject because I don't feel like I have "earned my place" yet in this forum. What I mean by that is I have not given enough to this forum to deserve the respect that someone like Rick, Dom, Tony, Justin (rare03srt10) or JMB has earned. Members like those I just mentioned have provided something valuable to this community, whether it is advice, knowledge, parts or proof of what makes these wonderful trucks go fast. With that being said, I will share a little of my opinion, whether I have earned that right or not. One problem is with the vast difference in the character of the members here. Some members here are the "innocent" good hearted types that are just looking for the occasional bit of information and maybe a little of the "brotherhood" that this family used to provide. Others, like Hank and Dom, are the towel flipping in the locker room types. Most of the time their point is just for harmless fun. Though for the thin skinned types, it can really sting. This is what I say to both types, grow up. For those thin skinned individuals, toughen up, realize that this is a large community that is made up of all types of people and these type of people you will deal with the rest of your life. So it is best to learn to let some of it roll off your back. If you can't handle it, then PM that individual like an adult. Don't call whine-1-1 and expect a whaaaa-mbulance to come rescue you. To the other types, the ones stuck in their highschool days. Realize that not everyone plays the same way. This community is great partially because of the large membership. No one member is so important that the rest of the group needs to suffer. It is in the best interest of this community to keep as many members as possible. Also, everyone keeps complaining about the owner of this site and his lack of presence with these situations. Nothing against shaggy, but think of it in business terms. Do you really think the CEO of Wal-Mart gives a shit about the "morral" at a particular store? That is why they have managers. If admins see a problem, then take care of it. Point blank. Just go to the rules that all of us have had plenty of time to read, follow them and get rid of the members who don't. Finally, if you are bothered so much about how this forum is ran, then leave. But please do so quitely. We don't need these kind of goodbyes as a last ditch effort to get your attention and to have members on here say "please don't leave"....because that is just pathetic. This post is not aimed at any one person, but if you are offended by it then feel free to express your grief with me via PM. No further drama is needed here.

Last edited:
Agree completely. I understand his frustration and the reason to leave....but to me when someone makes a post just to say that they are leaving....it just seems like their attempt for more drama or more attention. Yes, there are several problems with this forum, the direction it has gone and the members that remain. Until now I have kept my mouth shut on the subject because I don't feel like I have "earned my place" yet in this forum. What I mean by that is I have not given enough to this forum to deserve the respect that someone like Rick, Dom, Tony, Justin (rare03srt10) or JMB has earned. Members like those I just mentioned have provided something valuable to this community, whether it is advice, knowledge, parts or proof of what makes these wonderful trucks go fast. With that being said, I will share a little of my opinion, whether I have earned that right or not. One problem is with the vast difference in the character of the members here. Some members here are the "innocent" good hearted types that are just looking for the occasional bit of information and maybe a little of the "brotherhood" that this family used to provide. Others, like Hank and Dom, are the towel flipping in the locker room types. Most of the time their point is just for harmless fun. Though for the thin skinned types, it can really sting. This is what I say to both types, grow up. For those thin skinned individuals, toughen up, realize that this is a large community that is made up of all types of people and these type of people you will deal with the rest of your life. So it is best to learn to let some of it roll off your back. If you can't handle it, then PM that individual like an adult. Don't call whine-1-1 and expect a whaaaa-mbulance to come rescue you. To the other types, the ones stuck in their highschool days. Realize that not everyone plays the same way. This community is great partially because of the large membership. No one member is so important that the rest of the group needs to suffer. It is in the best interest of this community to keep as many members as possible. Also, everyone keeps complaining about the owner of this site and his lack of presence with these situations. Nothing against shaggy, but think of it in business terms. Do you really think the CEO of Wal-Mart gives a shit about the "morral" at a particular store? That is why they have managers. If admins see a problem, then take care of it. Point blank. Just go to the rules that all of us have had plenty of time to read, follow them and get rid of the members who don't. Finally, if you are bothered so much about how this forum is ran, then leave. But please do so quitely. We don't need these kind of goodbyes as a last ditch effort to get your attention and to have members on here say "please don't leave"....because that is just pathetic. This post is not aimed at any one person, but if you are offended by it then feel free to express your grief with me via PM. No further drama is needed here.

VERY WELL SAID BUDDY!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back