To one and all, friends...........

VIPR PWR said:
Praying for you Jack ---You will kick the cancer Demon straight back to Hell....:rock: :rock:

Now about this selling of the site to this Korny character....
Who , What and where did you come from:dontknow: .
If you change this forum we will all find you and it won't be pretty I assure you!!!!!:aetsch: :D Welcome Byran and buy a viper truck:rock: ---Oh and please change your screen name Korny sounds Goofy:D

Ha ha, yes sir!! :aetsch:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Like I told Jack and Patrick, they are still the admins here as long as the want. I will not be changing the forum by no means, but I do want to update the software its running on very soon.

Korny said:
Ha ha, yes sir!! :aetsch:

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. Like I told Jack and Patrick, they are still the admins here as long as the want. I will not be changing the forum by no means, but I do want to update the software its running on very soon.
Wats the software update include..u were talking about new features...

A big Ditto to what everyone else has already said. Get well Jack and welcome Korny.

Hope everything gets better for you and Thanks for the help and support you have given all of us. I'll keep you in my prayers.

viperpwred said:
Wats the software update include..u were talking about new features...

Its a security deal more then anything. With the newer version, I can and more mods to it as with the newer version, there are more developers making add ons for it.

Jack take care of your self first, Everything else will follow. At the risk of sounding Korny :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :aetsch: I welcome you to never-never land Korny. :rock:

viperpwred said:
Best of luck to you!!! Never easy but medicine has come very far... You can pull through... And as a side note... Medical mj will help with chemotherapy... And California has it... Might as well take advantage... Did wonders for a friend with the nausea/vomiting
Hey Jack, you know I can help with the medicine too. ;)

Everything will work out! be strong, get well soon!!!

I dont post much but I would like to give my best wishes to Jack with hopes of a fast recovery.......take care

good luck Jack! thanks for everything you've done for this site, can't wait to see you back on here and in good health

Jack all the best Bud ........ Family member going through same thing and she's doing great. They got good stuff to fix ya up now-a-days.

You guys have all my Support for the Forum as always .......

Jim

jim

Jack,
Hang in there my friend...keeping you in my thoughts......

Korny...Welcome to the madness..

Good to see those of you who havent posted in a while...

Stay Strong!

Jack,

Thank you for building such a great Forum for us to enjoy. My prayers and well wishes for you and your family, go out to you today. I know that this is a difficult time for you right now, but I hope and pray that you will remember, especially at times when you feel most challenged, that belief and faith can change your world. It has moved continents and it has moved countries, it has put men on the moon, and it can carry you through this battle as well.

God Bless You!

Rob

get well my friend, a lot of my racers buddies in baja know of you, they send their prayers as do I. you'll kick this thing I know it. we your extended family are pulling had for you. give me a call if your feeling up to it.

Korny, welcome to the zoo....please don't tease the animals.
At least your permanent nickname isn't Lurch haha

I havent posted for quite awhile but this really sucks bro! I'm sorry to hear about this! You are beautiful people bro! I know you will get better and I pray for your speedy recovery! God Bless Bro!! Love Ya!:top: :proud:

Thanks for all your hard work FASJACK. I am not a regular, as I run a bracket Hemicuda. I tow with my 05 SRT 10 Quad cab. I use your wonderful forum to learn how to make it better (yu have), and enjoy the snot out of it towing 7500 lbs and beating powerjokes up any mountain towing whenever I can. Please keep us up with your recovery. My brother-in law went through brain tumor, and recovery 9 years ago, IT can be done. Work with your docs, and be totally pro-active, it's your ass in the sling. Those who don't try fail, and that's not the option. One last note, my 6 year old, mostly stock SRT runs faster in a 1/4 than my 09 SRT/8 Challenger stock, so we are on the right forum. Stay in touch, it's important.. Keep up the the treatment, it's only temporary. HJ

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back