To one and all, friends...........

our thoughts and prayers are with you, and dont worry about the forum we'll continue to make a mess of it for you :)

To hell with the Big "C" KICK ITS ASS! The wife has done it twice! You will beat it I'm sure! Good luck and God Bless!

Jack, my thoughts, prayers and positive energy have been with you since you found this deadly disease. Stay positive, enjoy every day out of life and know that you have the entire support of this awesome place. You will beat this, you don't have any other choice.

Talked to ol Jack a bit today, he had to drive over to lake havasu? dont ask me to spell that lOL

but he was in good spirits , but health wise he said it sucked to be honest,
all the way there for a couple hours he had the dry heaves, had to keep a bag in his lap all the way there, was seriously tuckered out, but he kept talking about how much everyone cared and how much it meant to him:rock:

also that he planned to be a part of this forum for a long long time, jsut too many frriends he couldnt leave:D
and as soon as his health gets back on track, look out, his ride once its fixed, willl be on the role again , and be one of the sweetest on the forum:rock:

but he plans to head back home friday, so friday everyone say a little prayer that his ride is easy:)

My thoughts and prayers from Germany!

8 jears ago, my wife had a stroke, and the good wishes from vtcoa gave my wife and me consolation and much good energy. I hope this for you too.

I love to see, how our trucks are holding us together. Even Silverback returned! I love this Forum!

Silverback said:
So how does it feel to be loved by so many people? :dontknow:

And just think. It's all because of a truck. F*cking amazing.

:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout:

Get well soon sir!! prayers and thoughts to you!!!:) :)

That sucks !! Hang in there Jack. I'll keep you in my prayers.

Although I don't post here much at all, I do benefit from just reading. Thanks for all your hard work, and here is to wishing you a road to better health!

Sorry to hear All of this jack, best luck to you and god be with you all the way.

Jack, At our age we take one day at a time and enjoy it. I had a heart attack late June and I'm doing fine and I know you will to. I hope for you a speedy recovery so you can get back to racing.

Shaggy said:
Jack, for what I have seen and read, this forum is so close, I am scared that I wouldn't be accepted, but what Tony just said in the post above(which I was honestly afraid of what Tony would say about my buying the place) I feel alot better already. :D Thanks!

We accept you. As a fellow degenerate that most of us on here are :D
But you know we'll give you hell until you get a 10 though right:D :ridinghorse:

Welcome

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back