To The founders:

Yes I must admit that this place (which is made up of great people) really helps me get through the tough times I have been going through lately. Life would be much harder if I didn't have all of you to help cheer me up. Thank you Jack, Patrick, and all our members.

Bill.

this site does rock- no longer have the truck but the acr is getting closer- i still read this site- i think i got brainwashed somewhere along the line.
Anyway- Merry Christmas and to everyone have a great and successfull 2008

The site I visit each and every day.

Great place to catch up, unwind, vent, and learn.

Thanks

Thank you all, and belated Christmas wishes to each and everyone.

I have not been on much lately as I have not been feeling very good, and lost one of my best friends last week to a pulminary edema.
Tim was on the funny car crew and was very loved and respected by all that new him.

He was 61 years old and in reasonable health. He left a wife, kids and grandchildren, and lots of us that really have a giant hole when we think about him.

Take care of each other, and treat each other well, as we just don't know when our final stop will be, and on what day.

FSTJACK said:
Thank you all, and belated Christmas wishes to each and everyone.

I have not been on much lately as I have not been feeling very good, and lost one of my best friends last week to a pulminary edema.
Tim was on the funny car crew and was very loved and respected by all that new him.

He was 61 years old and in reasonable health. He left a wife, kids and grandchildren, and lots of us that really have a giant hole when we think about him.

Take care of each other, and treat each other well, as we just don't know when our final stop will be, and on what day.

As I stated when we talked, I'm really sorry to hear about Tim's passing like that.

I only met him that one day, but it was easy to see what kind of person he was. Hard working, knowledgable, and filled with life and fun. My guess is he didn't have a bad word to say about anyone, and he was loved by all that met him.

Rest in peace Tim. It was a pleasure and a honor to meet you. :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

RUFROZN said:
this site does rock- no longer have the truck but the acr is getting closer- i still read this site- i think i got brainwashed somewhere along the line.
Anyway- Merry Christmas and to everyone have a great and successfull 2008
Whered the truck go???

Django said:
To Patrick and Jack:

To Jack and Patrick:

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

With all our thanks for this family home and all you've done to make it great.

tadp

Merry Christmas Tim and everybody here:rock:

Django said:
To Patrick and Jack:

To Jack and Patrick:

A very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

With all our thanks for this family home and all you've done to make it great.

tadp

Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. . .

It is because of this place's existence, that I've made some life-long friends and brothers. For that, I will forever be grateful. :)

Roz-SRT said:
Thank you guys from the bottom of my heart. . .

It is because of this place's existence, that I've made some life-long friends and brothers. For that, I will forever be grateful. :)
Many of us are greatful for people like you Jimi....I Love ya :rock:

:dito:

TheSickness said:
Many of us are greatful for people like you Jimi....I Love ya :rock:

:withstupid:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back