Today's excitement

OCBob

VIPER POWERED
Reaction score
Well shit, just had the fire department leave here. Whole back yard burned up. Fire started in a neighbors garage and jumped over here. Burned all the oleander bushes all the way around and just about the whole back yard and the trees back there. Got within about 10 feet of the house, probably would have got it if I wasn't out there with a damned hose.

No pics? :dontknow:
Glad you and the house made it.

Fkn "A", Bobby.......... 10 feet...............!!!:eek:

Glad you had sufficient water pressure.

In the event of fire the pressure usually becomes quite low with everyone using their taps....

What an awesome victory for the good guys.

Props to you....

Tim

I didn't get it out, just tried keeping it at bay. They had 8 trucks here. The neighbors garage where it started is about 3 feet off the property line. They had all kinds of dirt bikes and flammables in there. Must have heard 10 explosions. Firemen are still around here investigating. Told us that if there had been any wind at all the house would probably be gone.

Even got lucky enough to find all our chickens still alive somehow. They were a little freaked out though. hehe.

Back yard

0915001214.jpg

Front yard

0915001229a.jpg

That pic in the back is when it first got rolling. It ended up burning all the way to where I was when I took the pic, which was right out the back door. Luckily we had no wind, and we had all the "grass" mowed down in the back.

Yeah, looks a little dry.....need to send you an honorary fire dept t-shirt to wear now :) Glad your house is ok......didnt want any excuses when you lose to me in fantasy football..........

Glad all turned out OK Bob...I know how you feel...My neighbor has set the woods on fire twice in the last 5 yrs.....just last year we had a major fire...it was in the top of the trees jumping from tree to tree...heavily wooded here...fire dept fought it for several hrs..

OCBob said:
Well shit, just had the fire department leave here. Whole back yard burned up. Fire started in a neighbors garage and jumped over here. Burned all the oleander bushes all the way around and just about the whole back yard and the trees back there. Got within about 10 feet of the house, probably would have got it if I wasn't out there with a damned hose.
I say go kick your neighbor in the nutts:D

OCBob said:
Thank God you were home to use the water hose.

Wow, that grass does look dry. Could have moved in really fast.

OCBob said:
I dont worry about bob too much he was probably outside taking a pee:D
that is probably the hose he had:p

now go kick his ass bob:aetsch:

seriously tho, glad you are ok bubbbuuudududdy

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back