Tonight was the First VTCoA Meeting...

Venom Power

Full Access Member
Reaction score
:smokin: Well I tell ya, I just got back from spending a great afternoon with some fantastic forum members. Today was the first day many of us met each other. In attendance was:party: :cool: Jack (FastJack), Mr. Steve Holden :dancing: and his lovely wife (Texas Yellow Fever)........ And the list continues with Ken (NBT) :beer: Dave (RoktMan), :wavey: Kevin (BDIA), me :itsme: (Venom P… well, you know), Jamie :hello: (Dr. Rolex), and a new forum member :ciao: in from Austin (Adam) with his white/blue stripped CE edition SRT-10. This was only the first night so we didn’t get to shoot too many pics. But for sure I will get pictures of Dr. Rolex and our new member down from Austin. I’m sure FastBlkSRT:top: and SilverQC:hello: will be included for photos.

After an awesome dinner (courtesy of Mr. Fast Jack) at a great Mexican restaurant:eating: we acquired some brew and headed back to the hotel:cheers:. (SPECIAL THANKS AT THIS POINT TO FAST JACK.. yall in attendance know what I mean.) The Hotel was nice enough to give us cones to designate parking for our rides. BDIA rode with me :driver: to get Dr. Rolex from the airport. We got back in time to finish watching the Miami vs. Dallas game with everyone else. I had a chance to sit with these gentlemen after the game to try and get to know them better. These folks are the greatest group of guys I have been fortunate enough to break bread with. Photos do these guys no justice; it is a pleasure meeting with them in person. I am sure there are many more cool characters that frequent this forum and I do hope to meet you all in the near future. I am evermore grateful for purchasing my SRT last year. It brought me here to be amongst you all. This place rocks.:rock: As for now enjoy these pictures. More will be on the way.

Together at the restaurant..
From right, going back around then forward to the left:
FastJack, NBT, Roktman, Mr. and Mrs. Texas Yellow Fever, Venom Power (me), and BDIA (front left)..... And I dunno who that is two tables over flipping the bird, but they sure have the VTCoA sense of humor.
VTCoA005.jpg

NBT coordinating... ORANGE you gonna take that off?

VTCoA006.jpg

Trucks of Texas Yellow Fever, Venom Power, and Mr. Adam (white CE #69)
VTCoA003.jpg

VTCoA002.jpg

VTCoA001.jpg

More pictures to come.....

Last edited:
Very cool, looks like a blast! Thanks for the pics.

You need to hold the meetings earlier.;) Looks to me that Steve is already drunk.:eek: :p :D

Party on guys and get this club going. I need a place to send my membership money to.:star: :dancing:

And the birth of the VTCoA has begun... May it be brought into this world accompanied by wonder and loving care.:)

Stretch

Blakewilder said:
What are u guys ACTUALLY doing out there? Looks like a bunch a drinkin to me!

They're delivering our collective baby!!:D The alcohol helps it along pretty well... :burnout:

Stretch

So any developments, or will this be in a seperate thread? Also its nice to see the VTCoA coming together, I wish I could attend. Have fun guys.

My name is Steve....no this isn't my daughter this is my wife....oh and I like fruity drinks!:dancing:

greatone61 said:
My name is Steve....no this isn't my daughter this is my wife....oh and I like fruity drinks!:dancing:
Hey Steve, they're just jealous of guys like you and me. Today is my oldest boys high school graduation and I will get to meet his new girl. She is just 2 weeks younger than my girl LOL. At least she isn't older hehehe.

OCBob said:
Hey Steve, they're just jealous of guys like you and me. Today is my oldest boys high school graduation and I will get to meet his new girl. She is just 2 weeks younger than my girl LOL. At least she isn't older hehehe.

Tell me your guys secret man!

Back