Tonights Sunset for Shawnito

TheSickness

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok Shawn gottem loaded and here they are.....Lemme know what you think :D Hope you all enjoy them as much as I did taking them for you :rock:

Attachments

• P1000304.JPG
    P1000304.JPG
    130.3 KB · Views: 36
  • P1000302.JPG
    P1000302.JPG
    171.2 KB · Views: 43
  • P1000303.JPG
    P1000303.JPG
    141.5 KB · Views: 29
  • P1000300.JPG
    P1000300.JPG
    171.4 KB · Views: 28
  • P1000298.JPG
    P1000298.JPG
    149.9 KB · Views: 42
  • P1000295.JPG
    P1000295.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 30
  • P1000266.JPG
    P1000266.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 37
BEAUTIFUL!!!..well done bro..:rock: :congrats: what did I tell ya??:D I got these things pegged bud..I watch them everynight from my office and can tell when they are going to be spectacular, one of the highlites of my job...killer job my friend..:smokin:

ILtemprd said:
BEAUTIFUL!!!..well done bro..:rock: :congrats: what did I tell ya??:D I got these things pegged bud..I watch them everynight from my office and can tell when they are going to be spectacular, one of the highlites of my job...killer job my friend..:smokin:
Thanks Bro.....One of the best presents ever :rock: I think I got some West Nile though...I got ate alive taking those epic's :D :p

TheSickness said:
Thanks Bro.....One of the best presents ever :rock: I think I got some West Nile though...I got ate alive taking those epic's :D :p
those should really make Nowwhat home sick.:D

Mikey...constructive criticism...

Get angles that eliminate the telephone poles, wires and any evidence of mankind...

Balance your foreground and background in nearly equal portions, or eliminate the foreground it adds nothing...

Colors were rich, and the clouds added great texture, but you know that the reds are clear evidence of air pollution...

And.................

Pick the buds from that peyote cactus in the second picture;)

those are some awsome pics the colors are sweeeet :rock: nothing around here like that:dontknow:

TheSickness said:

Great job Mikey...

but my fear is not that you were infected with West Nile. My fear is that the mosquito's were infected with........theSickness :(

LMAO Thanks guys :rock:

Prof I had all of 15 minutes to get this done :eek: I found me a Bitchin spot today coming back from the Doc's office....Thanks for the tips :D :rock:

TheSickness said:
LMAO Thanks guys :rock:

Prof I had all of 15 minutes to get this done :eek: I found me a Bitchin spot today coming back from the Doc's office....Thanks for the tips :D :rock:
you know how i know your gay?...lol:D marne is starting to get worried about you bro.

ILtemprd said:
LOL..its like the hand of God...:D ..

Everyone with any true intellect knows (that) there is no God.... It's just a silly myth.....:mad: :dontknow:

That is just a simple atmospheric condition brought about by a reflective prismatic phenomenon and nothing more...... :rolleyes:

You religious people make me sick............:p

D

Django said:
Everyone with any true intellect knows (that) there is no God.... It's just a silly myth.....:mad: :dontknow:

That is just a simple atmospheric condition brought about by a reflective prismatic phenomenon and nothing more...... :rolleyes:

You religious people make me sick............:p

D

Bless you, D.... For what is about to come. :D ;) :p

Gee, I need to take some sunset pictures here in the festering shithole.

It's such beautiful shades of f*cking gray, fading to black.

Silverback said:
Gee, I need to take some sunset pictures here in the festering shithole.

It's such beautiful shades of f*cking gray, fading to black.

The VTCOA: The Internet's answer to herion and crack cocaine...............:rock:

Glad to see ya, John.....

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back