Tonights Sunset for Shawnito

Silverback said:
Gee, I need to take some sunset pictures here in the festering shithole.

It's such beautiful shades of f*cking gray, fading to black.
Bwahahhahahahahaaahahhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :D :D With just a touch of suicide in the air ;) :p

Django said:
Everyone with any true intellect knows (that) there is no God.... It's just a silly myth.....:mad: :dontknow:

That is just a simple atmospheric condition brought about by a reflective prismatic phenomenon and nothing more...... :rolleyes:

You religious people make me sick............:p

D
amen brother..:rock:

TheSickness said:
Good news......I am officially the number one draft pick in the Pinal county Mormon fantasy Sickness league:D :eek:
good deal, I'll get the horn on order...hey, were on for this weekend...see you saturday bud.:D :rock: :burnout:

ILtemprd said:
good deal, I'll get the horn on order...hey, were on for this weekend...see you saturday bud.:D :rock: :burnout:
:elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :nurse: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :D :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :rock: I am making my special BBQ Fruity Pebbles :p

THey are awesome shots Mikey!! here is a shot of sunrise here a few weeks ago - driving along the highway..

Attachments

• DSCF0151 copy.jpg
    DSCF0151 copy.jpg
    113.4 KB · Views: 20
kalani said:
THey are awesome shots Mikey!! here is a shot of sunrise here a few weeks ago - driving along the highway..
Bitchin Shit Sammy :rock: You need to come around more often Bastage :( I miss ya :D

TheSickness said:
Bitchin Shit Sammy :rock: You need to come around more often Bastage :( I miss ya :D

i try!! - been meaning to call you but i always miss the correct time.....

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back