Tonneau Cover With Wing

Did I miss somethng? Is this a RAM SRT -10 OEM Cover or aftermarket cover?
Im not sure. The cover was installed on my 13k mile RC when I got it. I assumed it was factory, but obviously could be wrong. It fit my truck perfectly.

Yes----it is about Caveman moving to Big D. He would be a great enhancement to our great state. :rock:
Thanks, Shorty!

Believe it's aftermarket for that price.
Nah, I priced it to sell, not to make all the money I could. You are welcome to pay me more though. :D

Last edited:
Im not sure. The cover was installed on my 13k mile RC when I got it. I assumed it was factory, but obviously could be wrong. It fit my truck perfectly.

Thanks, Shorty!

Nah, I priced it to sell, not to make all the money I could. You are welcome to pay me more though. :D

I often have customers wanting a factory cover and I send them all over the US bud. Being there's no pic and brackets look like far from a SRT cover I figured it's not SRT. Pics would help sell regardless of make though man.

I often have customers wanting a factory cover and I send them all over the US bud. Being there's no pic and brackets look like far from a SRT cover I figured it's not SRT. Pics would help sell regardless of make though man.

I'll text you some pics today, homeboy. Andy looked at pics this morning and said it wasn't OEM (the wing is, just not the cover).

How do you package them up for shipping? I called Conway and they were like "nope, we'll damage it". :confused:

I'll text you some pics today, homeboy. Andy looked at pics this morning and said it wasn't OEM (the wing is, just not the cover).

How do you package them up for shipping? I called Conway and they were like "nope, we'll damage it". :confused:

That's why I say I send guys across the US to pick em up. Most that want them believe the drive is worth it. Most covers are fiberglass and good packaging should suffice though I still wouldn't trust it. SRT cover is aluminum and extremely hard to repair if damaged whereas Fiberglas can be repaired fairly easily.

I'd be willing to drive to get a tonneau cover if somebody in the southeast had one for sell. Everybody with one to sell is up north or on the west coast usually. It sucks.

I'd be willing to drive to get a tonneau cover if somebody in the southeast had one for sell. Everybody with one to sell is up north or on the west coast usually. It sucks.

Virginia is not that far ...

Lisa and I would both like to spend time living in Europe and in the Pacific Northwest. I would definitely give Pittsburgh a shot though. Great city!

What about Boston Homey??? You ever head out this way I better be informed! Although if I was to pick you up in the car it's going to look like Harry and the Henderson's!

What about Boston Homey??? You ever head out this way I better be informed! Although if I was to pick you up in the car it's going to look like Harry and the Henderson's!
I've never been to Boston. One of these days though... And what I wouldn't give to have as much hair as Harry. :D

My email puts all of his stuff in the spam folder too, weird.....

I think it's wrong how if you send out viruses a couple times a year that big email companies label you as "spam" year round. I mean, who doesn't send out fishing letters asking for birthdates, social security numbers, and banking information every once in awhile?

If this is still for sale I am highly interested. I will be moving to Colorado Springs around July/August! Couldn't get the shipping to work with my guy from earlier, so moving there I can drive up myself and put it on. Please let me know current status of this cover!

If this is still for sale I am highly interested. I will be moving to Colorado Springs around July/August! Couldn't get the shipping to work with my guy from earlier, so moving there I can drive up myself and put it on. Please let me know current status of this cover!

The cover is still tucked away in my garage. A local VTCoA guy called me about it a few days ago though, so we'll see how it goes.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back