Tonneau cover

Love the way that looks! What info did you have to find one so cheap? Looking for a black set-up just like that for myself.

Sorry to bring up an old thread but I like this set up you have. I have an 04 with stock wing. Sounds like this set up is hard to find and I need a different wing?

So is that wing on your truck slightly narrower to fit the tonneau than my stock wing bolted to the bed rails?

It is a factory 3 post wing that comes with the tonneau cover and yes, it is narrower. Factory cover/wing set is hard to find and pricey but it's worth every penny. I'm sure someone here on the forum has one for sale. You should get it. It totally changes the look of the truck.

I couldn't give mine away since there wasn't anyone local, so I sold it with the truck.

Well if anyone is selling one please let me know. I have a trucker in the family, so may be able to get it shipped if on his way :)

thankfully the previous owner of my SRT is delivering the original tonneau that goes with it to me tomorrow, from Florida to Texas i cant wait to get it

Got it this morning . after cleaning and polishing it it looks great on the truck, also got the SCT programmer and some odds and ends that went with the truck, im at work but ill take more pics then have to figure out how to post pics. i need a step by step on how to post pics?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back