Tony or Justin I Need Help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black trucks cannot be caught from behind! Right Larry?!

I have a Swift Motorsports one, had it installed for around 2 months now, love it. Real cool gizmo!
I have it on switch in the cab and it comes with 2 remotes. :rock:

Carlwalski said:
I have a Swift Motorsports one, had it installed for around 2 months now, love it. Real cool gizmo!
I have it on switch in the cab and it comes with 2 remotes. :rock:

Carl,

You must add a big flame jet exhaust port under the the rear of the truck and add some fins to the bed. Machine guns and rocket launchers as well.

TREKER said:
Carl,

You must add a big flame jet exhaust port under the the rear of the truck and add some fins to the bed. Machine guns and rocket launchers as well.
LOL, smokescreen, oil and caltrop (ninja star) dispensers are next and believe it or not, I have connections to custom made replica mini Gatling guns, no bullets lol but maybe able to get some blanks. But honestly, that's "too" far, I want what "weaponry" I have to work. To keep this thread on track, here is a link below to a similar thread that was recently started on this forum. Where you boys been?!? This stuff is SO 2009. ;) :p :D There are also several companies that make fold down 90 degree rear plates holders. I'd have one installed but my camera is mounted IN the plate as part of one of the digits.

http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40967

I don't advocate it...but to me it is a moral stance I have taken...the cars I have are not designed to have a front plate. So I am invoking my right to engage in civil disobedience and am willing to suffer the consequences.

That's my story and I'm sticking with it!

Hahahaha!!! Or, you can simply claim it's for "show purposes only", which is "true" as you could not "show" or "show" your plate. :D :D :D

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back