too funny not to share

Geodriller

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went fishing this morning. havent been in a couple months since the baby. i got up this morning with the boys so when the wifey got up i got permission to go throw a couple casts out in a 150+acre pond/lake down the road.

ussually i go with hulla poppers in th evening times. but decided to give it a try.

as i was popping it in i noticed a shape in the water that looked like i was coming up on a big frog. but thought surely if it is, it will get scared and dive. just then it went after the lure and sure as shit i had a bullfrog on the line. bent the pole like a good size bass too, LMFAO

i have been fishing all my life and have caught turtles, snakes, even snagged carp and such....but i have never cought a frog....not snagged, caught!

if you streched him out he was easily over 12''.

here are some pics. i have Very large hands and a size 12 shoe, but the pics dont do the size justice.

that is a 32 oz. cup too that some dickface kid proly littered there that i had to pick up too.

too funny not to share

Attachments

• fishin frfogs 006.jpg
    fishin frfogs 006.jpg
    900.8 KB · Views: 197
  • fishin frfogs 013.jpg
    fishin frfogs 013.jpg
    902.4 KB · Views: 337
  • fishin frfogs 015.jpg
    fishin frfogs 015.jpg
    724.6 KB · Views: 118
  • fishin frfogs 020.jpg
    fishin frfogs 020.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 273
  • fishin frfogs 003.jpg
    fishin frfogs 003.jpg
    959.3 KB · Views: 114
That's easy. Try catching a sand dollar or a starfish.
Been there, done that :D

That's easy. Try catching a sand dollar or a starfish.
Been there, done that :D

hahahaha. i had a reef tank for 4 or so years. Corals are easy to catch too. lmao

i have snorkeled in Cozumel, Belize, The Bahamas, Texas, Florida Keys, Honduras, and a couple other places. the ocean interests me as much as outer space. cant get enough.

we just moved into a new house in dec of last year. i am still working on the kitchen but eventually will have a 125 gal long reek tank seperating the kitchen/living room. cant wait to get ot going. it will be visable from all four sides so it will drain and fill in the middle under rock scape and all plumbimg and filtration/refugium will be housed in the basement utility room. i have alredy started planing. just need to redo cabinets and countertops first. but cant wait to get back into the hobby

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Antknee knows a great place to get your toes done:D:rock:

one or two members have threads showin their tanks. beautiful set ups:rock:

so when the wifey got up i got permission to go throw a couple casts out in a 150+acre pond/lake down the road.

now thats one of the funniest things read today.........
"got permission" LOL

think I will print a bunch of shirts with that on them for the whipped ones.................oh yeah nice frog ;)

:rock::rock::rock::rock:

Antknee knows a great place to get your toes done:D:rock:

one or two members have threads showin their tanks. beautiful set ups:rock:

i will have to look for those threads. iv had fishtanks practically my whole life.

so when the wifey got up i got permission to go throw a couple casts out in a 150+acre pond/lake down the road.

"got permission" LOL

think I will print a bunch of shirts with that on them for the whipped ones.................oh yeah nice frog ;)

yeah, i knew i would catch some guff foer that one.

how you been dude, aint heard from you in a while. you still flashin old folks in hotel rooms, LMFAO. Mr. whitey-tighties. hahaha

you still fishin every chance you get. i wish i lived on a big lake. my parents live on a private 64.5 acre lake. the bass are overstocked but the bluegill and crappie ar outa this world good. gatta love clean water fish, so fresh. scrumptiouse.

lake also has pike and muskie to control the bluegill. caught a couplt 12-15lb channel outa there too. for a small manmade lake not more than 20 years old i have pulled half a dozen or mor 5+ lb Largemouth outa there too.

Hope all is well Dude. good to hear from you buddy:rock:

way too busy with the new job.........mixed hours of days and nights but its a job that pays pretty well for baby sitting adults all day...............havent wet a line in over 2 months :( brother nearby has a nice stocked bass pond on his spread might have to cruise down there this week...............
hope all is well on your side, and keep the wifey happy my friend.............

hahahaha. i had a reef tank for 4 or so years. Corals are easy to catch too. lmao

i have snorkeled in Cozumel, Belize, The Bahamas, Texas, Florida Keys, Honduras, and a couple other places. the ocean interests me as much as outer space. cant get enough.

we just moved into a new house in dec of last year. i am still working on the kitchen but eventually will have a 125 gal long reek tank seperating the kitchen/living room. cant wait to get ot going. it will be visable from all four sides so it will drain and fill in the middle under rock scape and all plumbimg and filtration/refugium will be housed in the basement utility room. i have alredy started planing. just need to redo cabinets and countertops first. but cant wait to get back into the hobby
haha, dude get some sun on those pale, pasty legs and feet! i know you live in shitty illinois but damn, son!!! Muppets from Space, you seen it?:aetsch:

"got permission" LOL

hahahaha :D

dosfish.jpg

went fishing this morning. havent been in a couple months since the baby. i got up this morning with the boys so when the wifey got up i got permission to go throw a couple casts out in a 150+acre pond/lake down the road.

ussually i go with hulla poppers in th evening times. but decided to give it a try.

as i was popping it in i noticed a shape in the water that looked like i was coming up on a big frog. but thought surely if it is, it will get scared and dive. just then it went after the lure and sure as shit i had a bullfrog on the line. bent the pole like a good size bass too, LMFAO

i have been fishing all my life and have caught turtles, snakes, even snagged carp and such....but i have never cought a frog....not snagged, caught!

if you streched him out he was easily over 12''.

here are some pics. i have Very large hands and a size 12 shoe, but the pics dont do the size justice.

that is a 32 oz. cup too that some dickface kid proly littered there that i had to pick up too.

too funny not to share

you weakling!! hahaha, i never wanna hear you talk crap again after this!!!!:dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back