Took some new pics after I cleaned her up today!

BlackRamSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It was in the mid 60's today so I cleaned her up...

Attachments

• srt10 pics 022.jpg
    srt10 pics 022.jpg
    416.6 KB · Views: 158
  • srt10 pics 016.jpg
    srt10 pics 016.jpg
    398.4 KB · Views: 74
  • srt10 pics 017.jpg
    srt10 pics 017.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 90
  • srt10 pics 004.jpg
    srt10 pics 004.jpg
    401.2 KB · Views: 166
  • srt10 pics 021.jpg
    srt10 pics 021.jpg
    414.4 KB · Views: 137
Thanks Guys!

Its been raining here almost every weekend for the last couple months. It was great to get a chance to wash her in the drive. Thanks for guys for your comments:rock:

Looks great!

Wheels and the exterior exhaust are a couple of things I've been racking my brain over for some time.

Your wheels look great! I never could come up with an idea for the unbalanced look of the exhaust.....now I know. Awesome job!

Thanks Cruster, I could never find a bumper that had the two cut outs already so I cut the hump on passenger side with a rotozip and measured it on the other side and cut it out. Then used some steal door trim around the edge.

lookin good! I washed my car in the pouring rain the other day. my neighbors were looking at me like i'm on crack!

BlackRamSrt10 said:
Thanks Cruster, I could never find a bumper that had the two cut outs already so I cut the hump on passenger side with a rotozip and measured it on the other side and cut it out. Then used some steal door trim around the edge.

Well, it looks killer....way better than the OEM. Thanks for the tip on how you did it!:rock:

I'm diggin the engine bay and dualed out tails. That's how they should'a designed these things from the jump.

AWDisuzu said:
lookin good! I washed my car in the pouring rain the other day. my neighbors were looking at me like i'm on crack!

Did you have... "Chocolate" on your face?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back