Took some pics today

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Ok, I got to ask a stupid question (I'm pretty good at that) what are the two pictures between the LCD in your headrest and the one of you gauges????

The back of the Subwoofers. :rock:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Well then that generates even more stupid questions where/how are they mounted???

They are in a custom box mounted downfacing. The front middle seat was removed.

sprite said:
They are in a custom box mounted downfacing. The front middle seat was removed.

Can you please post some more pics of that installation, please? I'm struggling with mounting options, I'm looking for ideas...:confused: :dontknow:

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Can you please post some more pics of that installation, please? I'm struggling with mounting options, I'm looking for ideas...:confused: :dontknow:

It looks like they were mounted the same way a subwoofer is normally mounted in a box... only the BACK of the box is made of Plexiglass, so you can see the back of the subs. Then the whole box was turned so the front of the subs would "fire" DOWN towards the floor....

Hope that helps. :dontknow: :)

Black1 said:
It looks like they were mounted the same way a subwoofer is normally mounted in a box... only the BACK of the box is made of Plexiglass, so you can see the back of the subs. Then the whole box was turned so the front of the subs would "fire" DOWN towards the floor....

Hope that helps. :dontknow: :)

Yep :)

Anyway you will make it to the MoPar Nationals...if so we might have 4 or 5 tt's.

nice cars SPRITE ! :rock:
if i may , i do as Steve...... ( stupid questions ? :confused: ) but why can't ( or does ??? ) a SC give the same output as twin turbo's ? With all respect i find the SC more "solid" , more compact, clean items. AS turbo's need the crossing exhaust/air , heat , isolation etc.. Or is a SC taking to much HP just to feed himself ????
thanx !

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back