Took some pics today

sprite

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Decided to take some pics today even though the cars are dirty as hell. Happy St. Patrick's day.

IMG_1.jpg

IMG_2.jpg

IMG_3.jpg

IMG_4.jpg

IMG_5.jpg

IMG_6.jpg

IMG_7.jpg

IMG_8.jpg

IMG_9.jpg

IMG_10.jpg

IMG_11.jpg

IMG_12.jpg

IMG_13.jpg

IMG_14.jpg

IMG_15.jpg

IMG_16.jpg

IMG_17.jpg

IMG_18.jpg

IMG_19.jpg

IMG_20.jpg

IMG_21.jpg

IMG_22.jpg

IMG_23.jpg

I'm only running 8psi on the truck and it still need some tweaks. but at 8psi it made 676rwhp and 760rwtq.

How are the twin turbos working? Was that a must upgrade after the all the AV equipment was installed? LOL Awesome pics Sprite......you have quite the custom truck there dude!!!

Both engine bay pics are quite cool looking!!! Badass power for sure!!

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
How are the twin turbos working? Was that a must upgrade after the all the AV equipment was installed? LOL Awesome pics Sprite......you have quite the custom truck there dude!!!

Both engine bay pics are quite cool looking!!! Badass power for sure!!

patrick

Sad thing is it took so long to get done and there is still something fucked up with the shifting. I think I might just send it off to Boomer if he is willing to take a look at it to go over all the work done by my previous tuner and make sure everything is ok. On the other hand I'm tired of putting money into it though and want to get a M5 instead. I was surprised when Walt sold his truck after getting it TTed but I almost feel the same way, but it's a split feeling as the truck is one of a kind. Guess I'll think about it over the next couple of weeks.

Craig said:
Lookin good mang, wtf you been?? :dontknow:

Been busy :) Only got time for one forum and been spending it on the Lambo forums hehe.

sprite said:
Sad thing is it took so long to get done and there is still something fucked up with the shifting. I think I might just send it off to Boomer if he is willing to take a look at it to go over all the work done by my previous tuner and make sure everything is ok. On the other hand I'm tired of putting money into it though and want to get a M5 instead. I was surprised when Walt sold his truck after getting it TTed but I almost feel the same way, but it's a split feeling as the truck is one of a kind. Guess I'll think about it over the next couple of weeks.

I hear ya man. You put so much time and money and still get beat on when it doesnt work properly.......sucks. Definatly think about it before you sell it as you have invested so much. Turbos are just tricky for these trucks......there seems to be way more bad stories than good ones.

M5's are quite nice................but they dont have the coolness of your hot rod truck.....

BTW.....I love the look of the Lambo's pipes coming out the back......they just look so fat/thick and tough looking.:rock:

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
I hear ya man. You put so much time and money and still get beat on when it doesnt work properly.......sucks. Definatly think about it before you sell it as you have invested so much. Turbos are just tricky for these trucks......there seems to be way more bad stories than good ones.

M5's are quite nice................but they dont have the coolness of your hot rod truck.....

BTW.....I love the look of the Lambo's pipes coming out the back......they just look so fat/thick and tough looking.:rock:

patrick

Thanks, they are aftermarket Larini Revolver Pipes along with Larini Sport Exhaust and Test Pipes.

mauiSRT/10 said:

patrick

I'm sure the truck can be made to run flawlessly very easily, I just don't have faith in my tuner. I mean they took over a fucking year to complete the thing and it still doesn't run right. Figured as much time and money as I've put into it I might just go the final step and make the upgrades necesarry to make 1000rwhp, it already has a tranny built to support it, water/meth, twin turbos and AEM.

sprite said:
I'm sure the truck can be made to run flawlessly very easily, I just don't have faith in my tuner. I mean they took over a fucking year to complete the thing and it still doesn't run right. Figured as much time and money as I've put into it I might just go the final step and make the upgrades necesarry to make 1000rwhp, it already has a tranny built to support it, water/meth, twin turbos and AEM.

underground racing bro, I know what ya mean about your last tuner

kevin can get ya straight,you should be at 900-1100 with your mods bro,

kC can tune the crap outta the AEM, if interested pm me and I'll get you their number

Stinker said:
underground racing bro, I know what ya mean about your last tuner

kevin can get ya straight,you should be at 900-1100 with your mods bro,

kC can tune the crap outta the AEM, if interested pm me and I'll get you their number

What did you end up doing with your truck? I haven't been on these forums in ages.

going with the AEM but having trouble passing emmissions in NC, from what i understnd you dont have that problem in FLA

If you allready have the AEM installled its quick to tune.

and I dont remember the internals you have but do remember rods and pistons so you should easily be able to go to 10-14psi with no problem or at least 10psi which should put you in the 8-900rwhp range.

i have the billet mains, rods, pistons, and complete fuel system, that may also come into affect on yours, depends on your fuel system , bu tthat you would have to talk over with them, I am running 65lb flowed injectors, fuel rails, 10 an lines, with a pro series pump, and they are talking running 14psi on pump and 20 psi on race.

also I dont remember the size turbo you have, I have the 67mm turbos

but I'll be glad to hook you up anytime ya like bro, KC is awesome, kevin is too, but likes things his way because he knows they work:D

I have a complete fuel system in mine too, pump, regulator, one way valve, injectors, rails mod.

You should be good bro, I'll pm you thier numbers, they may still be there at the shop,
if not then try first of the week, the early am is the best time 8-10am or so before they get too busy.
You can also leave KC a voice mail, he is good about returning calls, kevin gets so many, he looses most of them.

sounds to me like you got the good stuff all in a row, you should be making tons more power, with alot less drivability issues especially with the AEM

Stinker said:
You should be good bro, I'll pm you thier numbers, they may still be there at the shop,
if not then try first of the week, the early am is the best time 8-10am or so before they get too busy.
You can also leave KC a voice mail, he is good about returning calls, kevin gets so many, he looses most of them.

sounds to me like you got the good stuff all in a row, you should be making tons more power, with alot less drivability issues especially with the AEM

Yeah it has most of the stuff I need. I got too much other stuff to do to worry about the truck right now, will get it sorted out in the early summer instead. Go ahead and PM me the numbers though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back