Took some pics

Heart Attack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to a car meet this morning, afterwards I stopped at an empty parking lot and took some pics, enjoy!

Attachments

• photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    278.9 KB · Views: 136
  • photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    323.7 KB · Views: 114
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    337.6 KB · Views: 101
some more

Attachments

• photo 5.JPG
    photo 5.JPG
    331.2 KB · Views: 89
  • photo 4.JPG
    photo 4.JPG
    327.1 KB · Views: 88
  • photo 3.JPG
    photo 3.JPG
    329.2 KB · Views: 74
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    313.4 KB · Views: 98
Nice set up inside and out.:rock: Love the hood and the Daytona wing combo.
Do you have a lowering kit on your truck? Looks like it from the pics. How low did you go and how do you like it.

Nice set up inside and out.:rock: Love the hood and the Daytona wing combo.
Do you have a lowering kit on your truck? Looks like it from the pics. How low did you go and how do you like it.

Its a Ground Force lowering kit, 1 1/2 drop in the front and 4 in the back. It hugs alot better on the roads and takes turns better, but its alot stiffer.

I like your Drop Kit how is it for hitting curbs and stuff, not bad or do you have to be real careful with that big of drop in the front. My truck is just a sunday driver but i do worry about the wife hitting stuff if it's to low in the front. I want to lower my truck this spring but worry about my front bumper.:dontknow:

I like your Drop Kit how is it for hitting curbs and stuff, not bad or do you have to be real careful with that big of drop in the front. My truck is just a sunday driver but i do worry about the wife hitting stuff if it's to low in the front. I want to lower my truck this spring but worry about my front bumper.:dontknow:

yeah your gonna get some bumper damage, i bought a rubber thingy from venom performance but i havent installed it yet, i was gonna take it to get it repaired before I throw it on

Thanks I finally read your whole signature, and i see you have american racing headers with the Borla. How do you like the headers, with the Borla exhaust sound wise and power wise. I have Borla on my truck now and thinking of going with american racing headers too. Thanks for all the info.

Thanks I finally read your whole signature, and i see you have american racing headers with the Borla. How do you like the headers, with the Borla exhaust sound wise and power wise. I have Borla on my truck now and thinking of going with american racing headers too. Thanks for all the info.

check my link on my sig if u wanna hear how it sounds, love it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back