Took the 300 SRT8 to the track, a few Vids

SANTEEN

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friends Camaro club had a GTG at the PBIR. So you know I had to go put some in there place. Wasn't really impressed. Most of them had Mods and were runnind between 13.2 aqnd 14.5. :dontknow: It was a nasty humid night. My best run was a 13.2 @ 105. corrected it was a 12.9 @ 108
Here's a couple of Vids.
‪2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 vs Ford Diesel‬‏ - YouTube
1st Victim LOL!!. Pissed me off, cuz I forgot i was in autostick mode and left the bitch in first until it bounced off the rev limiter. And I still got the kill.
‪2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 vs Camaro SS‬‏ - YouTube
My friends 2012 GTR. Stock, except for a midpipe. Bitch is nasty fast!!!
‪2012 Nissan GTR‬‏ - YouTube
‪2012 Nissan GTR‬‏ - YouTube
My friends 2010 Camaro SS.
‪2010 Camaro SS‬‏ - YouTube

Last edited:
If you were not so far, they are having a jeep srt track day coming up soon, :) you could play with them.

I'm going to shoot some video.

Bada$$ Steve! I want to take my bike to the 1/8th for the hell of it!

Dude Stock Camaro's blow!! I destroyed a couple back to back at the track...WAsn't even close start to finish.....

Nice vids man, your car scoots pretty good. Modded or stock?

Looks like you were cutting some pretty good 60ft's, did the 300srt's come with awd? Or did you have sticky tires?

Nice vids man, your car scoots pretty good. Modded or stock?

Looks like you were cutting some pretty good 60ft's, did the 300srt's come with awd? Or did you have sticky tires?
It's modded. I expected it to run around 12.8's. Heat and humidity, killed it. It had DR's, 3200 stall TC, Mercedes AMG shift solenoids, CAI and Johan custom tune.

fucken 300 is fast when a 90 pound bitch of a man is behind the wheel!
The 300 is fast with your fat chimichurri ass in it also. :D

who the fuck is Johan and where does he work? Is that your gay lover Serge's siamese twin?

Hey sanqueef, i bet your wife could have ran the 12.8 you were looking for.

Note: this is not a shot at his wife, but a shot at Santeens driving skills.:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back