Top Gear (raptor review)

2004ram1500

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so top gear is on and there going on about how if you dump 7k into it at dare i say Henn%$# you get like 60hp with exhaust/computer and intake... :laugh::laugh: yaaaa no thanks :aetsch:

Ya, Thats alot money for ~60hp, I'm sure there is some other crap they do for that $7000. They also have a supercharger kit, ~600HP.

Ford did a good job by putting the RAPTOR in production. They stuck their neck out to feed an off-road market. To build a truck that is awesome off-road, knowing that most buyers would not take it off road that much.

Dodge Followed with the "Ram Runner" a dealer after-market kit. turning a DODGE RAM into a Pre-Runner. If Dodge produced the RAM-Runner with a 6.4 HEMI, it would be down right insane.

If Chevy fires back, we could have a new Off-Road War.

Dodge Power Wagon
Dodge Ram-Runner
FORD Raptor
Chevy ???

here are some of the funnier videos i have found, with drivers like this i figure i will have one of the last one running:D enjoy the ignorance :rock::rock::rock:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D293JE35vPE&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F94C-Ocx-Ik&feature=player_embedded[/ame]

I would love to see Dodge make the Ram Runner as a production truck. I do like the raptors too.

That last video of the White Raptor, I think I know that guy :)

There's a guy here, that jumped his Raptor, it smashed into the ground destroying the front end. He broke his nose, that guy sure looks like him.

damn, i thought you ment real top gear. the american version is called top queer, please be sure to fix your mistakes in the future. :p

i am happy that Ford is making a 4-Door version of the Raptor, I would be interested in one of those, even tho I am not a Off-Road driving guy

there are quite a few up raptors up here running around but i havent gotten a chance to look one over.. and scoob, your too much lol. i first thought i wasnt going to like the show but im slowly getting into it.... i just wish we could have not made a carbon copy of the other top gear... it is the american version after all :confused: oh well it is what it is... the exhaust on it sounded sick tho :rock::rock:

thought a turbo on a raptor and you would have a monster on your hands.......there are bada$$ trucks!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back