Top ten hot rod trucks (pretty cool read)

I like it....

Great Quote

To paraphrase former Chrysler chief Lee Iacocca, if you can find a more psychotic truck, buy it.

I'm a bit disappointed there is no pic of hsv maloo. I'm getting out of one to get into srt 10.
5f726e41.png

I laughed when I read how the Gen 1 Lightning wasn't as fast as the SS454 Chevy.
LMFAO.... I use to beat those trucks when my Gen 1 was all stock.
500 horsepower 11 second Toyota???? Never saw one!
The muscle truck list is pretty good if you ask me but the order is screwed up.

I laughed when I read how the Gen 1 Lightning wasn't as fast as:rofl::rofl::rofl: the SS454 Chevy.:rofl::rofl::rofl:
LMFAO.... I use to beat those trucks when my Gen 1 was all stock.
500 horsepower 11 second Toyota???? Never saw one!
The muscle truck list is pretty good if you ask me but the order is screwed up.

ran several with my '92 Dakota. beat them every time:rock::burnout:

Our 10's are the best looking of them all & we have at least one parked in our drives. We also have guys on here everyday trying to find one to be one of us. Nothing personal, but I just don't like the looks of the utes. They look more like carups than pickups.

they should of put the RC srt ram on there specifically, not the limo QC. Nothing sporty about it except the strong engine.

Some fail to understand the list was by someone who has a web page. It doesnt make it some sort of official list.

And more reliable than the pos 360.

OK, Stewart. You do know they are essentially the same engine (LA platform), right? Saying a 318 more reliable than a 360 is the same as saying a 327 is more reliable than a 350.

they should of put the RC srt ram on there specifically, not the limo QC. Nothing sporty about it except the strong engine.

Some fail to understand the list was by someone who has a web page. It doesnt make it some sort of official list.

I hope you didn't cry yourself to sleep last night.....................

I hope you didn't cry yourself to sleep last night.....................
sounds like there's a qc hater around here! :D I love it when me and the family can pile up in the truck and head down to the keys on the stretch and beat up on some muscle cars! Boring if you are by yourself and then you also have more witnesses to back up the win!!! :D

I laughed when I read how the Gen 1 Lightning wasn't as fast as the SS454 Chevy. LMFAO.... I use to beat those trucks when my Gen 1 was all stock. 500 horsepower 11 second Toyota???? Never saw one! The muscle truck list is pretty good if you ask me but the order is screwed up.
the Toyota was a concept and was never made...

sounds like there's a qc hater around here! :D I love it when me and the family can pile up in the truck and head down to the keys on the stretch and beat up on some muscle cars! Boring if you are by yourself and then you also have more witnesses to back up the win!!! :D

Good point... If you're going to die from street racing, take the family with you! :stupid:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back