Toronto Here...!!!!!...HI ALL...!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

lout63

Reaction score
Been around the forums for a while, been reading the posts a lot and I like what I see …you guys seem to be a great bunch of individuals …..finally decided to say hello…..didn’t mean to be shy …. more like a dog that sniffs out the back yard before he buries his bone in his favorite spot.

Its great to be here.
:D

Welcome to the forum! I'm sure someone will comment on your "burying your bone in something you sniff" :D

Oh man…..i forgot who im dealing with ……(you know….the guys that share the same avatar )..im picking my words a little more wisely from now on…

Thanks for the heads up

Ooooops here we go again

Welcome brother, and feel free to lift your leg anywhere you want...I think you will love the group.

lout63 said:
Been around the forums for a while, been reading the posts a lot and I like what I see …you guys seem to be a great bunch of individuals …..finally decided to say hello…..didn’t mean to be shy …. more like a dog that sniffs out the back yard before he buries his bone in his favorite spot.

Its great to be here.

Welcome to the best damn forum on the net......if our group was a gang we would be 1% ers......we always watch out for our own...:)

Walt

WELCOME!brother trucker!:rock: lets see some pics and mods in your sig:idea:

Glad your here

Jeff

lout63 said:

Its great to be here.
WELCOME!! - you will definitley fit right in here :D ;)

This place is 98% dogs sniffing backyards before they bury their bones! :star: :D :rock:

Wifey said:
WELCOME!! - you will definitley fit right in here :D ;)

This place is 98% dogs sniffing backyards before they bury their bones! :star: :D :rock:

Hey! I resemble that comment...and remember that my excuse is that a "Dog is going to do what a dog is going to do!";)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back