Torrie @ Unleashed Tuning

BlackMamba50

#10pistonkilla
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Torrie is well known around our forum. I just wanted to say, Torrie has class and great customer service. Every time I've ever emailed him with a question, he is always humble and willing to help.

BIG THANKS TO TORRIE @ UNLEASHED!

:congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats::congrats:

Torrie is a professional. 100%

i have emailed him three different times in the past month with questions on a used sct i bought and many tuning questions about mods and best ways to do things. i dont think i waited more than 11 min. any time before he got back to me. and one of those times was a sunday evening and didnot even plan on him gettn back to me till mon

so i agree 100% he is a class act IMO:rock:

Great guy, always emails back when I have a question and he's been a great helping with tuning the truck.

Amen brothers and a great guy in person.
He has helped in getting rid of some of these damned DTCs from the swap.
Damned thing still thinks it is shifting a 48re yet there is no such tranny residing there,lol! Lightning fast service,literally. Think :dontknow:he likes Corona and Cash guys:D

defently a good guy. Torrie must live right next to his computer because I never seen someone reply to a email or post on the forums in such a short time. Whenever i had a question or issue, torrie would help me out in minutes.

defently a good guy. Torrie must live right next to his computer because I never seen someone reply to a email or post on the forums in such a short time. Whenever i had a question or issue, torrie would help me out in minutes.

Yeah I think everyone notices that? I believe he is either ALIEN or engineered his own computer program that notifies him immediately when someone emails him or speaks his name?:dontknow:;):aetsch:

Torrie is always available. I found him on another forum several years ago. I emailed him on a Sunday night about 11pm and was shocked to get a reply within minutes....after he tuned my truck I intoduced him to Tony at a GTG... Of course androids never sleep...you ever met Torrie?

bxp27004.jpg

Torrie is always available. I found him on another forum several years ago. I emailed him on a Sunday night about 11pm and was shocked to get a reply within minutes....after he tuned my truck I intoduced him to Tony at a GTG... Of course androids never sleep...you ever met Torrie?

bxp27004.jpg

Yup, I met him and he does indeed resemble C3PO or something after a few beers and 12 Dyno Tunes.:aetsch:

All of that is the reasons why I will only trust Torrie with my tunes. I've had my SCT for almost 3 years now and was never really happy with the conservative tunes. I've turned down many other speed shops trying to let me dyno-tune her. NOPE! I'll wait. I rather it be done right.:D

I ordered an SCT today from him. Already shipped! Nice service.

i got an sct and am waitin till my headers and mids get here to put them on and put a 93octane tune in at the same time. i should deffinatly feel a seat of the pants difference huh,

also is a 93octane tune the most powerful tune he can give a stock engine? besides race fuel that is, im only talkin street legal

i had a flashed pcm on my 05 qc and i could feel a slite diff when i swapped pcm, so an sct should be noticable especially with headers install at the same time right?

Thank you Torrie for the SCT tuner and kick @ss tunes.:burnout: You are the man!

i got an sct and am waitin till my headers and mids get here to put them on and put a 93octane tune in at the same time. i should deffinatly feel a seat of the pants difference huh,

also is a 93octane tune the most powerful tune he can give a stock engine? besides race fuel that is, im only talkin street legal

Yes, also power wise you make it with timing and one of the things that limit the amount of advance is octane. That's why you can get more aggressive with higher octane fuel.

Yes, also power wise you make it with timing and one of the things that limit the amount of advance is octane. That's why you can get more aggressive with higher octane fuel.

gotcha, that makes since. Thanks again buddy cant wait for them headers ad i will be given u an email here pretty quik.

what are some other options to fill the other two tunes, is it safe for the engine to get an 87 octane tune, is that one considered the economical tune i have heard about?

also heard of a vallet tune. is that like the vallet keys for vettes, half power?

gotcha, that makes since. Thanks again buddy cant wait for them headers ad i will be given u an email here pretty quik.

what are some other options to fill the other two tunes, is it safe for the engine to get an 87 octane tune, is that one considered the economical tune i have heard about?

also heard of a vallet tune. is that like the vallet keys for vettes, half power?

I can make an 87 tune I just retard timing to do it. Valet tune I set the speed limiter to 25mph and the rev limiter to 2500rpm

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back