Tossed the old wheels on ebay.

bumped the price for ya.. someone will get a nice deal on those

EBAY

Roadkill said:
bumped the price for ya.. someone will get a nice deal on those

Ya know, I REALLY don't like reading a post like this, especially if I am one of the bidders, and I am not saying I am, but this shit sucks.

I realize you think you are helping a member of this community, but you may hurt another.

Please consider that.

Rick

I don't see how posting an ebay auction on the forum hurts anybody. it keeps the lowballers away!

I think he is saying to not raise the bidding price if you have no intention of buying the things. Either way, someone should get a deal on the rims. Good luck.

Exactly

RedRamRules said:
I think he is saying to not raise the bidding price if you have no intention of buying the things. Either way, someone should get a deal on the rims. Good luck.

You people with your DICK comments obviously use it to think with instead of your other head.

If you don't plan to buy, then don't bid. Shill bidding is crap.

Nuff said.

Rick

Posting here is GREAT

AWDisuzu said:
I don't see how posting an ebay auction on the forum hurts anybody. it keeps the lowballers away!

and I would post here as well if I had things to sell on EBAY.

If anyone shill bid on my stuff, I would kill the auction, it is not fair to anyone.

Flame away! It just shows everyone else your true mental capacity.

Rick

AWDisuzu said:

But to keep LOWBALLERS away,then set a reserve price !!!There was no reserve,and as he stated,he just wants to clear them out of the garage,so your argument lacks any basis !!!Just my .02 !!! :dontknow:

My friends call me to up the bids on there stuff and i won't ever do it, nor will i alow it on my auctions. Hell i had a set of 4,000 dollar turbo's go for 1,350, shill bidding ruins ebay.

Never

Craig said:
Angry much Rick?? Sheesh...:dontknow:

If you confuse this for anger, you may need to get a better understanding of what anger is.

I have no need to waste precious energy on anger.

Shill bidding is bullshit, doesn't make me angry.

Silly boi!

Shill bidding is illegal on ebay. It isn't fair to the honest buyer who really intends on purchasing the item. Granted it helps out the seller, but that is what reserves are for. Just my .04 ;)

Easy son, you see a boi you slap em!!.... :mad:
Rick_R said:
If you confuse this for anger, you may need to get a better understanding of what anger is.

I have no need to waste precious energy on anger.

Shill bidding is bullshit, doesn't make me angry.

Silly boi!

RedRamRules said:
I think he is saying to not raise the bidding price if you have no intention of buying the things.

That is precisely what he was saying.

If anyone thinks he's giving attitude about it, it's the right attitude.:shakehands:

Whoa.. someone read into my post wrong. If I win the bid, I'm taking those bad boys home. This isn't schill bidding. My post meant nothing more than i just placed a bid on azmal's auction.

Bullshit!!

Roadkill said:
Whoa.. someone read into my post wrong. If I win the bid, I'm taking those bad boys home. This isn't schill bidding. My post meant nothing more than i just placed a bid on azmal's auction.

If you think that we are all that stupid, you better think again.

Do no insult the intelligence of this board.

Rick

Rick_R said:
If you think that we are all that stupid, you better think again.

Do no insult the intelligence of this board.

Rick

rick give it up.. quit being a fag.. the guy made a bit said he made a bid and the price got bumped .. if he wins he will obviously take them home for a smokin deal.... and quit insulting your own intelligence ..

Fag? Are you homophobic? Or are you just plain stupid? Do you think you know something about my sexuality?

It would seem to "take on to know one" asswipe.

Funny how his "bump" was to get the price higher, so that "someone" would get a good deal. No where does he mention "himself" getting the good deal.

Just curious "fag hater" are you really that stupid?

Obviously, you are. Oh but wait, you are the consummate man aren't you?

You just reflect the credo, stupid people shouldn't breed.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back