Tossed the old wheels on ebay.

Iltemprd said:
lets relax alittle here guys.......

i apoligize to the rest of you for my out bursts :).. there will be no more no matter what the replys are... thanks for your patients ...

srt10venomous

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
i apoligize to the rest of you for my out bursts :).. there will be no more no matter what the replys are... thanks for your patients ...

srt10venomous
thanks...your last post deleted because i know you didnt really mean it....right?..;)

.... I missed it... Now I'm curious.

If it'll help though, I'll offer this thread for deletion, I think it turned out rather silly really.

Azmal said:
.... I missed it... Now I'm curious.

If it'll help though, I'll offer this thread for deletion, I think it turned out rather silly really.

I wouldn't worry about it man :)
It's a shame that my $400 bid for 4 rims/tires got raised... :dontknow: If you want to cancel the auction right now I'll give you $550 just to show the witch-hunter it aint a shill bid :burnout: :p

Everybody take a deep breath and relax!

Roadkill said:
I wouldn't worry about it man :)
It's a shame that my $400 bid for 4 rims/tires got raised... :dontknow: If you want to cancel the auction right now I'll give you $550 just to show the witch-hunter it aint a shill bid :burnout: :p

Everybody take a deep breath and relax!
If he sold them (4 wheels and tires) to you for $550.00 you would be one lucky guy fo sho ...............

Considering

Wifey said:
If he sold them (4 wheels and tires) to you for $550.00 you would be one lucky guy fo sho ...............

Since the bid is $810, now that would be major luck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back