Totaled SRT-10's

WILDMAN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any idea how many SRT-10's have been totaled or no longer driveable. I was just curious how may were left. I have heard of 9 different ones totaled so far.

Wade

Have seen more than 9, even did my own part in thinning out the herd ;)

Would bet its closer to 50...

nycstev said:
After what I have seen at these GTG's Im surprised there aren't more!:)
come on now steve you know you like figure 8s.

I know a guy in my area that had one of the first silver 04's. He lost it on a turn on Marsh Creek Rd. He rolled it and came out alive. He blames on the bump steering.

iraqivet01 said:
How depressing! The deer man "CE" is on it. (last 2 pic's)

No, the depressing part is I'm on it :eek:

IS the one where someone's son totalled theirs on there?

Yeah Jeff, but Loosey is good as new!! :rock: AND it wasn't "totalled". (Was it?)

No, the one that scratched the tree is not on there

Oh Yea, Don't tell me CE, but Loosey is better than new, got a boob job

This post makes me want to cry after being referred to http://www.dodgevipertrucks.com/-----all those dead family members --what has become of them in the after world................................................................................a moment of................................................................

VIPR PWR said:
This post makes me want to cry after being referred to http://www.dodgevipertrucks.com/-----all those dead family members --what has become of them in the after world................................................................................a moment of................................................................

That just the a few. I've seen a bunch more on E-bay that were being parted out. It make me sick when I see one all mangled up.

Almost as bad as I felt when "Dirty Mary, and Crazy Larry" crashed their 69 Charger into the train at the end of the movie. It just not right.

I agree fully Dan ---that was a good movie --but a real shocker ending---I hate suprises.....

VIPR PWR said:

silence..........

:eek:

I think that LKQ alone has parted out about 10 of them. I bought a tonneau and rims of of one of them.

Bruce

sleeper said:
I know a guy in my area that had one of the first silver 04's. He lost it on a turn on Marsh Creek Rd. He rolled it and came out alive. He blames on the bump steering.
i heard about a srt-10 loosing it on that road.......you can get a lot of bump steer on marsh creek rd. ,i drive it almost every day and there are parts of that road that are real bad .....and everyone speeds out there....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back