Totally Off Topic: Anyone have a Tempur-Pedic Mattress?

BurntRubber said:
im 31 and my wife and I still go at it 4-5 times a week:D and that aint no joke!;)
Wheres the pics of the wife...........o sorry this is the non offensive post, just wondering what keeps you motivated:rock:

bclark05 said:
Wheres the pics of the wife...........o sorry this is the non offensive post, just wondering what keeps you motivated:rock:
if you dig hard enough you can find em around here:p

Chicks dig vipers......................and you want to toss all that good lovin away by selling the GTS.... You've got to think these things all the way though brother!

BurntRubber said:
im 31 and my wife and I still go at it 4-5 times a week:D and that aint no joke!;)

i beg about that many times a week... Does that count?????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :argh:

bigike said:
Chicks dig vipers......................and you want to toss all that good lovin away by selling the GTS.... You've got to think these things all the way though brother!

outside of the my wife thinking the viper looks cool she could really care less about it. to her its just another car,

Prof said:
My heart stops when I see the prices...you don't mind if I don't show this to the wife do you?

For that kind of money, I'm sure the mattress has a built-in defibrillator, so don't worry about the heart stopping thing. come to think of it, that might be good for the aforementioned old guys having sex on the new mattress thing as well! I gotta go copyright that idea....back later.:D

Seriously though, given that fully 1/3 of our lieves are spent in bed (more if you're lucky;) ), I don't see why a person would not invest at least as much in a sleep environment (high dollar mattress advertising wording), as you would on, say, a wedding ring.

I have a 1 bedroom apartment, with a king size tp and I love it. Prof said it best, "you spend 1/3 of your life in bed" why not get the best. The heat is bad, I have to keep it about 65 in there so I dont sweat, but my back LOVES it...

btw the no rebound thing is absoulty true, it takes some practice to get your grove back...

BigRed460 said:
I have a 1 bedroom apartment, with a king size tp and I love it. Prof said it best, "you spend 1/3 of your life in bed" why not get the best. The heat is bad, I have to keep it about 65 in there so I dont sweat, but my back LOVES it...

btw the no rebound thing is absoulty true, it takes some practice to get your grove back...

I'm glad I'm not the only one! :D

to cure the heat issue get at least 1600 count or higher sheets.

The knowledge on this forum is just amazing.

Us truck nuts are now talking about thread count in sheets.

This site rocks!

You know how I know Y'all are gay?????????????????

Y'all know what a "thread count" sheet is...........

Are the thread count sheets, the Dukes of Hazzard Prints or the Greatest American Hero ones?

lol. the higher the thread count the longer they last and the heavier they are and they feel a lot colder. just my opinion. is kinda a ghey topic i figured mikey will be here before you know it.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back