TOTM section

FlyingLow

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What do you guys think about a truck of the month section (thread) that has all the past TOTM information. The thread would not be open to posting, only to put the TOTM information/bio/pictures. It gets updated every month with the current TOTM.

awesome idea. i was looking at them all today as a matter of fact.

was looking for the one i was in and lost in :)

thumbs up here.:rock: :rock: :rock:
show be sorry about your truck, man.
don't know which is worse crashed or stolen. both suck big green ones:mad:

I like the idea, but I don't like the thought of locking it down. Besides, it would be one more thing for Patrick to maintain.

But having a section that has just TOTM info in it would be cool. The nominations get put there, the voting gets put there, the winner thread (if someone starts one would be there)

Has all kinds of possibilities

I really don't mind that people banter about on the TOTM threads. I would however like to see the entrants post as many pictures as they want once the voting starts. It would be hard for whoever runs this to have a bunch of pictures always on hand. But the owners should have plenty. And if they are digitally challenged, then it's something they may need to overcome or hire a friend.

But Yes.....

Awesome Idea

VJ

Locking it down prevents 50 posts of "nice truck". It would be purely a information thread. Setup wouldn't be hard. Just get the picture from the TOTM thread winner and post it up. Each person who won could write up a quick bio with mods. Once it's set up you only have to add one truck a month. Any Mod can do this, doesn't have to be Patrick.

Last edited:
Any of the staff can lock and unlock the thread when necessary. If you collect all the info and put it together, I can maintain it. No sweat.

ILtemprd said:
Any of the staff can lock and unlock the thread when necessary. If you collect all the info and put it together, I can maintain it. No sweat.
Clear your PM box Jerko :D

Thread created

There wasn't any

The TOTM took a vacation until this year

Cleaned up and stuck it. Good job Jeffy.:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back