Votes: 8 50.0%
  • NOPE lets vote it out and keep it boring.. LOL

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Moderators Call

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
you gotta get over your self dude, no one cares about you, so you come on spewing forth nonsense ,, your real grown up thats for sure..

This whole sentence describes your existence don't you need to be doing a Bosley commercial while driving in you "I'm screaming someone look at me" line green Lamborghini

This whole sentence describes your existence don't you need to be doing a Bosley commercial while driving in you "I'm screaming someone look at me" line green Lamborghini

LOL you really are hard up for attention, Every post I make even if it is not regarding you, you go off the deep end.. Pathetic really..

and of course im screaming look at me while driving a lambo , why the hell do you think its lime green lol... Do we buy exotics and srt10's to blend into the crowd?? and be as one with the people? lol..

The reason you drive your 10 is the same I choose to drive what I drive.. But I guess you dont have the brains to figure that out out do ya LOL.. you moron..

LOL you really are hard up for attention, Every post I make even if it is not regarding you, you go off the deep end.. Pathetic really..

and of course im screaming look at me while driving a lambo , why the hell do you think its lime green lol... Do we buy exotics and srt10's to blend into the crowd?? and be as one with the people? lol..

The reason you drive your 10 is the same I choose to drive what I drive.. But I guess you dont have the brains to figure that out out do ya LOL.. you moron..

Your comebacks remind me of screech off saved by the bell

I say let the others have a chance to catch up as well as the many members who haven't seen the poll! There's only 41 votes last I looked, lol. When does the poll end? Or did I miss that? :driver:

so... you're high, too? not that i care...

you'll care about how stupid you look on the interwebz when you come down:D

I could give a shit less what anyone on the web thinks of me trust me when I say I could give even less of what people think of me in person

I could give a shit less what anyone on the web thinks of me trust me when I say I could give even less of what people think of me in person

technically, the proper phrase is you couldn't care less. by saying you could care less, that means that you have less to care but are choosing not to care...

but you probably couldn't care less about that...

WADR:D

Let me give you the long and short version of my answer.

NO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back