Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

SRT10VENOMOUS

1800HP Club. And climbing
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey since it looks like we are down to 2 contenders in the Truck of the year, I think we should treat this round like the playoffs,

round one is over , scott and banman move to the finals,

put them both in a round two vote off. for the championship.

and all the others who voted for other trucks can weigh in on the finals instead of wasting them on trucks that will not win

lol how is it retarded, thats like saying any sport where they play more than one round for the finals.. is retarded.. this is not for truck of the month its for truck of the year, it should be a play off,, top two move on ,, and revote..

lol how is it retarded, thats like saying any sport where they play more than one round for the finals.. is retarded.. this is not for truck of the month its for truck of the year, it should be a play off,, top two move on ,, and revote..

You just compaired toty to playing a sport..are u serious

I think we could change it cause its kind fizzeled out between the top two trucks, and many folks voted for them self or for trucks that will not win, so it would be neat to see everyone's votes towards the top two, since they voted otherwise... I just think it would be fun to add a lil something to the Truck of the year to make it a play off per say over truck of the month.... thats all..

I personally dont see a problem with it. I doubt any of the other trucks will get enough votes to compete with those two so it actually makes sense.

I think it would make it a lil fun for the truck of the year to have a round 2...

Vote vote vote :)...

Not my call just yet. Andy is still in control of this TOTY. Im not gonna start my new position off by stepping on his toes, but I do think its a cool idea. Let him know.

As one of the "contestants", it doesn't bother me, be different. :) I've always said it doesn't matter who wins, all trucks are winners, no one man or several can say otherwise, all taste and opinions so it really doesn't bother me. :D

Good point. :) I'm just saying, either way, it doesn't bother me. :driver:

I got a great idea how about srtvenom you can take a huge step back and fuck your own face then VT can vote on how well you did just a thought

hahah...

but seriously, you don't get to walk into a TOTM or TOTY... no matter if you have a gold dipped truck with glow in the dark pinstriping with a shark tank in the back with a laser on it's head running a triple turbo setup making 3000 hp.

but you can make 3000 hp with an electric supercharger anyways, so you don't need all that other stuff...

I got a great idea how about srtvenom you can take a huge step back and fuck your own face then VT can vote on how well you did just a thought

you gotta get over your self dude, no one cares about you, so you come on spewing forth nonsense ,, your real grown up thats for sure..

ken, you really gotta start proofreading your rebuttals...

it's really hard to take your internet badassedness seriously....... WADR:D

Bro I can not spell, or punctuate , or even create a paragraph lol to save my life, and i try to type to fast so it comes out in a disaster, im not ashamed though so its all good ..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back