Tow Mirrors Gas vs Diesel

07.5LMM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is it the same performance gain between tow mirrors being up on hemi trucks as it is with cumming trucks all while not pulling a trailer? Or is it some kind of Secret Squirrel Chit...

Nobody knows what the hell you're talking about!

07.5LMM said:
Is it the same performance gain between tow mirrors being up on hemi trucks as it is with cumming trucks all while not pulling a trailer? Or is it some kind of Secret Squirrel Chit...

You smoking something!?

MY DIESEL ROLL NO COAL....

It has clean tunes. Well except for the race tune...

MY DIESEL ROLL NO COAL....

It has clean tunes. Well except for the race tune...

Lol man I don't think anyone gives a crap about driving a "clean" vehicle here, this isn't a prius forum. I knew a guy who had an old deuce and a half he drove around everyday and man it was a thing of beauty to watch it turn the sky black.

No one on this site cares about your gay tow mirrors or your ugly ass GMC diesel. Hell, we don't care about Cummins or Hemi engines either. Since you are obviously confused, let me spell it out for you: The Dodge Ram SRT-10 truck has a VIPER gasoline engine and 99.9% of us don't tow **** either. Our trucks, just like the Lightning, are almost purely a performance truck, not a drive off road pulling 10,000lbs of hay at the ranch with my 3500 series dually diesel truck with my 6ft long tow mirrors.

No one on this site cares about your gay tow mirrors or your ugly ass GMC diesel. Hell, we don't care about Cummins or Hemi engines either. Since you are obviously confused, let me spell it out for you: The Dodge Ram SRT-10 truck has a VIPER gasoline engine and 99.9% of us don't tow **** either. Our trucks, just like the Lightning, are almost purely a performance truck, not a drive off road pulling 10,000lbs of hay at the ranch with my 3500 series dually diesel truck with my 6ft long tow mirrors.

DAMN BRO... Y U B MAD?

Can't be to mad at them, a member gave them a formal invite over here.

I've seen a 10 with hay. Wtf is tow mirrors.

I work with a few guys who have jacked up chevy trucks, One of them bought the tow mirrors for his truck, they are bigger I believe.

some of the guys like them better.

He has a all black 2wd chevy, murdered out. and he wanted them also.

Tow mirrors stick out wider than your normal sideview mirrors so that if you are pulling a trailer you can see all the way past the rear of your truck down to the rear and sides of the trailer. My dad used to pull construction equipment with his 3500 Cummins Ram and I'm originally from Alabama around farm land is the only reason I have some knowledge of tow mirrors.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back