Toyota drivers are STUPID!

scoobert

Has Left the Room - Banned from VTCOA!
Reaction score
So says the results of the investigation. The recent rash of toyota crashes caused by "sticking throttles" is not as it seems.
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/07/13/breaking-wsj-says-crash-data-points-to-pedal-misapplication-in/

According to The Wall Street Journal, investigators analyzing different data recorders from Toyota vehicles found that at the time of these sudden acceleration crashes, the throttles were wide open rather and the brakes were not depressed. Thus, they have reason to believe that drivers were mistakenly stomping on the accelerator rather than slamming the brakes in an attempt to avoid these crashes.

oh woops, what one makes the car stop again?

This should not come as a big surprise, as only a complete retard would buy a hybrid in the first place.

Again, this is breaking news, that isn't. If you buy a hybrid your frickin stupid.

scoobert said:
So says the results of the investigation. The recent rash of toyota crashes caused by "sticking throttles" is not as it seems.
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/07/13/breaking-wsj-says-crash-data-points-to-pedal-misapplication-in/

oh woops, what one makes the car stop again?

This should not come as a big surprise, as only a complete retard would buy a hybrid in the first place.

Again, this is breaking news, that isn't. If you buy a hybrid your frickin stupid.
So what kind of Toyota do you drive?

And why is buying a hybrid stupid? Explain that to me please. If I had the cash I would be all over a Denali or Escalade hybrid and get 20 mpg instead of 13. Guess that would be pretty dumb of me though. Just glad I'm not smart like you.

Hey watch it buddy, my Viper truck is a hybrid, just look at the tailgate!

OCBob said:

And why is buying a hybrid stupid? Explain that to me please. If I had the cash I would be all over a Denali or Escalade hybrid and get 20 mpg instead of 13. Guess that would be pretty dumb of me though. Just glad I'm not smart like you.

This thread is fraught, stuffed and trussed up with irony.

scooper's level of temerity is truly astounding.

Look in the mirror, scoop......... There, you'll witless the true essence of stoopidity.

D

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
LOLOL why is it only you intellectual farts seem to be purturbed by scoob? LOLOLOLOOOL:D

Who you callin' "intellectual", Willis...?

D

OCBob said:

Its called math.

Your gets 13mpg, the hybrid claims to get 21/22mpg the new tahoe? 15/21.

If you drove them both 200,000 miles at 50%city 50% highway then you would use:
9302 gallons
11111 gallons
Roughly 1809 less with the hybrid.
That's 5,427 fuel savings.
The price difference is 12,000 between a hybrid and non-hybrid.
so by buying the non-hybrid you will save$6,573

A difference of 15grand in purchase price of course.

I know your not smart like me, after all your from so.cal, but they do make calculators that can be bought in so.cal, mostly for selling drugs, however they are not hard to use. i recommend you use one before you make rash purchases.

scoobert said:
Its called math.

Your gets 13mpg, the hybrid claims to get 21/22mpg the new tahoe? 15/21.

If you drove them both 200,000 miles at 50%city 50% highway then you would use:
9302 gallons
11111 gallons
Roughly 1809 less with the hybrid.
That's 5,427 fuel savings.
The price difference is 12,000 between a hybrid and non-hybrid.
so by buying the non-hybrid you will save$6,573

A difference of 15grand in purchase price of course.

I know your not smart like me, after all your from so.cal, but they do make calculators that can be bought in so.cal, mostly for selling drugs, however they are not hard to use. i recommend you use one before you make rash purchases.
The msrp difference is $5500 for starters. It also comes standard with what is probably a couple of grand worth of options on the gas Denali, like the 22 inch chrome rims. And what is the difference in resale value now that you have your calculator out?

scoobert said:
uh, 37 grand for the stock, 50 for the hybrid.

you will save more if you keep your old truck.
Uhhh, 53k for the standard Denali, 58.5 for the hybrid. And the wheels alone are a $2800 option, cuts the difference down to $2700 not counting any other items that come standard on the hybrid.

Confused yet? hehehe

Last edited:
scoobert said:
your paying an extra 16 grand for the gmc version of the tahoe?
I'm talking about a Denali, just like it said in my very first post. But why should it surprise me that fact escaped you, as it seems you have a rough time with facts.

The sheer fact that scoopert is arguing with a brain like Bob is evidence enough to proove his stoopidity.....

"Temerity" is the bold arrogance of the clueless...... Let's just change his name.

D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back