Toys 4 Tots So. Calif

Stinker said:
Carl every year we allways do stuff for toys for tots, I think this is awesome for you to take up and do for the small kids out there:congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

Well, to tell the entire story, this is something the PT Community out here really embraces and is a hugh success. But I saw a chance to show off our truxks by getting Viper truck guys to attend last year and the PT folks loved it. Plus, the guys from here were very generous and added to the toy collection. But this is not my idea, it's something the entire PT community does for many different charitable organizations every year.

I think there were some members here who were a little surprised at the extent we modify those little things too. I know Quick commented that everyone of them had a different custom front end on them.

Next year I have an event planned supporting Toys 4 Tots on June 12th 2010. We're going to have a drive in movie run, we'll have a tailgate party then everyone will go to the drive in out in Riverside. Attendance for the run is again, an unwrapped toy. All toys collected will be donated at Christmas to Toys 4 tots.

Last edited:
Lookin forward to this event.................and the 1000,000 $..................PT....................:rock: :D :rock:

BUMP:D

Who's going???

ccfeyh
SrtBrad
Pablo
LoveThisTruck
andrew heywood
QuickSilver
Whitesnake
FerrariTruck

For anyone interested, LoveThisTruck and I will be meeting at the 138 & 15 at 8:30 AM Saturday morning. Then we'll be heading West on the 210 to the 57 to the Imperial exit if anyone want to meet up with us along the way.

ccfeyh said:
For anyone interested, LoveThisTruck and I will be meeting at the 138 & 15 at 8:30 AM Saturday morning. Then we'll be heading West on the 210 to the 57 to the Imperial exit if anyone want to meet up with us along the way.

:marchmellow: :D :burnout:

I can meet you guys by the 57 and 60. Its close to the meet but it will still be fun to cruise there.....

Pablo said:
I can meet you guys by the 57 and 60. Its close to the meet but it will still be fun to cruise there.....

Pick and off ramp before or after the 60 and we'll do that.

:rock: You wanna meet at 8:15 instead of 830 Carl? That way we won't be rushed. We can meet at the same gas station... with the broke ass air pump:D. Swing through and pick up Pablo, then roll to Starbucks:burnout:

^^^^^^^^I can Pm you my number so you can call me when you guys are near Temple, and Ill get on the freeway....That way we wont waste any time.

LoveThisTruck said:
:rock: You wanna meet at 8:15 instead of 830 Carl? That way we won't be rushed. We can meet at the same gas station... with the broke ass air pump:D. Swing through and pick up Pablo, then roll to Starbucks:burnout:

Ok, which one, both stations there had broke ass air pumps, north side or south side, i'll be coming down the middle before 8:15. LOL

LoveThisTruck said:
It's no big deal man... We'll pull off.

(760) 964-0220
Brad

Sounds good.

Maybe we can meet up with Ferraritruck since he will also be heading down the 210.

ccfeyh said:
Ok, which one, both stations there had broke ass air pumps, north side or south side, i'll be coming down the middle before 8:15. LOL

Oh yeah:eek: ummm South side:D

Ok, south side.

Wife's getting concerned about keeping up with us in her PT, I just told her to pedal faster.

Back