Toys 4 Tots So. Calif

ccfeyh

Supporting Member
Reaction score
toys4tots.jpg

The PT Cruisers of Orange County, Calif
have asked me to invite all VTCOA members
in So. Cal to attend their annual Toys 4 Tots fund raiser.

Last year 5 of our members were able to attend and I
think all will agree it was a fun event for a very worthy cause.

The Trucks were a very big hit at the event and everyone
enjoyed them being there.

Please bring one un-wrapped toy to donate.

Date: November 28, 2009

Time: 10:00 AM - 2:00 PM

Questions: Dee (OC Chief) and Jan (First Lady) at 714-739-8870
Or [email protected]
Or Carl Feyh (Me) [email protected]

Please come out and support this wonderful cause.

If you can make it, please let me know via PM and we'll
set up a meeting place so we can all roll in together.

I talked to the folks at PT Cruisers of Orange County yesterday. They asked if any of the Viper Trucks will be attending their annual Toys 4 Tots event on November 28th.

If you didn't make it last year, you missed a chance to show off your truck to a bunch of people who really enjoyed them being there. Plus those that did make it, got a chance to see just how insane some of those PT Cruisers are.

Cost of attendance is 1 unwrapped toy to be donated to the U.S. Marines annual toy drive, a chance to do something for the kids.

This year we'll meet at a Starbucks right next to the event to make it easier to find.

So, if you'd like to spend a Saturday (10:00 - 2:00) showing off your truck and getting a chance to see some awesome little cars, come on out.

Last year 5 10's made it, let's see if we can double that number this year.

Meeting place:

Starbucks
147 E. Imperial highway
Fullerton, Calif 92835

9:30 A.M.

ccfeyh said:
I talked to the folks at PT Cruisers of Orange County yesterday. They asked if any of the Viper Trucks will be attending their annual Toys 4 Tots event on November 28th.

If you didn't make it last year, you missed a chance to show off your truck to a bunch of people who really enjoyed them being there. Plus those that did make it, got a chance to see just how insane some of those PT Cruisers are.

Cost of attendance is 1 unwrapped toy to be donated to the U.S. Marines annual toy drive, a chance to do something for the kids.

This year we'll meet at a Starbucks right next to the event to make it easier to find.

So, if you'd like to spend a Saturday (10:00 - 2:00) showing off your truck and getting a chance to see some awesome little cars, come on out.

Meeting place:

Starbucks
147 E. Imperial highway
Fullerton, Calif 92835

i might just take the C.E. there? i will see if my Mom will let me go?:D

SrtBrad said:
Carl do you need me to do photo for this event. Also is this the event we talked about earlier this year? Let me know bro.

if you do go please wash your truck!:D

SrtBrad said:
If you go please drive a REAL truck.:thefinger:

so you want me to drive the real SS not that pos Viper crap right:D :D :D :D ...lol soap and water helps! dirty boy.:D
btw, when they say bring a toy that means not your sex toy's....remember it's for the kids!

SrtBrad said:
Carl do you need me to do photo for this event. Also is this the event we talked about earlier this year? Let me know bro.

Not same event, but if ya wanna come out and take some photos, we'd be more than happy to see ya there.

ccfeyh said:

Meeting place:

Starbucks
147 E. Imperial highway
Fullerton, Calif 92835

I will try to go this year, if no work I can make it.....

Ed that truck is cherry........., carl I will send pics when we get a new battery for camera, and I learn how........:dontknow:........:rock: :D :rock:

New blow-off valve and a little bling :D
Worth the wait :rock: :congrats:

399036.jpg

399035.jpg

Quick

Last edited:
Intake is new bling..........right..........truck is killer.........:rock: :D :rock: ...:congrats:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back