Track video Houston members at Sealy

Technically James won, but Justin put up faster numbers........TO BE CONTINUED @ RPR.........

They still say a 40% chance of rain, but Im looking outside and there is not one cloud in the sky......how do those guys not feel guilty taking a paycheck and being wrong all the time? Anyhow, keep your lips from flapping, you guys were no where near as fast when you first got your rides SO ZIP IT!

They still say a 40% chance of rain, but Im looking outside and there is not one cloud in the sky......how do those guys not feel guilty taking a paycheck and being wrong all the time? Anyhow, keep your lips from flapping, you guys were no where near as fast when you first got your rides SO ZIP IT!

I thought i would be ready for my 12.4 pass this weekend but vendors have my money and i still have no parts:mad: so 12.600 back to back will have to do or i could let it cool down and go for a 12.4 as is:burnout:

I think your car will go 12.7 or better at Baytown i lost 2 tenths at sealy but the da was a hell of a lot higher that day we ran.

Its not a 40% chance of rain its a 99% chance of you crying all the way home when i hand your ass to you again:D

Last edited:
Project01.jpg

you fucking punk ,,,thats after you red lighted like 4 seconds before your green light ,,leave the line like your suppose to instead of cheating for a change ,,you red lighted so you lost get over it,,fact is you red lighted 5 out of 6 of your races ,,the only one you did not red light on was when a ricer beat you !!!

Last edited:
bwahahahahahahahahha I figured you would like that! 4 seconds?...you mean .012 seconds. I have the slip to prove it :)

wow an infinity...really...his brakes must have gone out or he was just a complete dumbass. Seems like there were alot of those at the track that night.......I guess thats the difference between sealy and rpr.

Ready?
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C8PuQMHP_e8]YouTube - ‪Bassani cat back 300c Srt8.m2ts‬‏[/ame]

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back