TRADE: 2006 GTO for SRT-10

Big Worm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
It is Big Worm, I know I know , I have been a way for a long time. I have bought a 300c & Charger SRT8 (FAMILY CARS) for the old lady and me. But, I miss my truck. I spoke with my old lady, and said only way I can get the truck is to trade for GTO, I asked to get a Challenger, but no.
So if there are any takers for a trade on a 2006 GTO 26900 miles on it, for your truck, i'd love to do business with you. I can give you $3000.00 to sweeten the deal or work out a deal for your truck. trust it's in great hands.. i can be reached at

[email protected] or 202-617-6694
or private message, and i will send pix up request.

Been a member and always will be. Oh and to everyone I am getting Married August 13th, 2011 in Alexandria Va. I love and miss all of you.

BIG WORM... who has my truck? You better be treating her with much love...

i know it helps u none, but can u tell me how fast ur goat is compaired to ur truck. i have always like the new ones, aparintly they are pretty tough, my buddy said they are one of the to contendors on his vette forum.

godd luck and congrats on the married thing. ul regret that one too, J/K, haha

Young man?!?! WTF?:dontknow::confused::D:thefinger:

What's up SSG? I'll take the GTO plus 15k for my truck;)

Haha, i can do 5K, 1 Monster and a allotment to you.

Man, I am about to graduate from George Mason University and attend Law school at University of Maryland... been busy, , about to get Married on Aug 13th... so doing it big

Jesus, good to hear from you. And congrats on the marriage deal and school.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back