Trade: supercharged 2004 GTO (501rwhp) for Ram SRT-10

Can we keep this thread on topic? Please? :D

You guys are very lucky to have such a truck, let me find mine here. :rock:

Selling the GTO has proved difficult at best. I'm sure some of you are having the same trouble with the SRT10's.

I really want to trade, that would make it so much easier

Well, I've placed the GTO on eBay for a week and we'll see what happens. If it sells I am buying someones SRT10 here since I can't get a trade.

Two days left at auction, I will still trade if someone's interested and cancel the auction.

Blakewilder said:
Try pimpin the GTO site....its too nice for somebody not to want it.

No doubt, someone will want it. It is a nice ride with mods. I raced a GTO at the track. I won the race due to my skills, but the car was faster. He trapped faster and once they threw in a different driver they knocked of a few tenths.

Oh I do have it "pimped" on the GTO forums. Trouble is most people there already have a GTO.

Dude,
You are ONE patient Mofo. :D :D :D I would have prolly moved on to another idea by now. :p

Good luck with the trade. If your ride was a Viper I'd have already been on it, LOL. :rock:

ViperTruck2933 said:
Dude,
You are ONE patient Mofo. :D :D :D I would have prolly moved on to another idea by now. :p

Good luck with the trade. If your ride was a Viper I'd have already been on it, LOL. :rock:

I will wait and check back here every so often. Not all members check the boards three times a day like some of you.

SportCoupe said:
Your link doesn't work. Besides, I sold the GTO also. I now own a 2005 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab. Very, very nice truck.[/QUOT thats a lost 30 minutes ill never get back!!!:mad: a nissan:dontknow: sounds like there were some problems with your gto!:eek: i know this is old but i have to say. WTF!!! dont reply to this! I just found it. just want to say somthing after reading for 30 min. BS bs:idea: :mad:

devildog02 said:
SportCoupe said:
Your link doesn't work. Besides, I sold the GTO also. I now own a 2005 Nissan Titan LE Crew Cab. Very, very nice truck.[/QUOT thats a lost 30 minutes ill never get back!!!:mad: a nissan:dontknow: sounds like there were some problems with your gto!:eek: i know this is old but i have to say. WTF!!! dont reply to this! I just found it. just want to say somthing after reading for 30 min. BS bs:idea: :mad:

BWAAAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!! FREAKIN NEWBIE!!!LOL!!!:D :D :D :D :D

I think he's doing the right thing!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Edit: I missed the last 4 pages. No he did'nt do the right thing. A TiTan?...

Last edited:
nycstev said:
I think he's doing the right thing!!:rock: :rock: :rock:

Edit: I missed the last 4 pages. No he did'nt do the right thing. A TiTan?...
:withstupid:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back