TRADED IN MY TRUCK........

fast fred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
WELL WHEN I WAS DRIVING HOME LAST NIGHT MY TRANNY LET GO HAD TO CALL A TOW TRUCK..SO I HAD IT TOWED TO THE DEALER .....i talked to the G.M. and he likes me i have bought 16 trucks and cars from them in the last 20yrs....so he gives me a deal i could not say no to ..i bought a S R T 8 -6.1 charger in the plum purple (#248 of 300) and a big horn slt 4x4 lifted from the dealer and rims and tires all done up.....gave me $10,xxxx off each and paid off my truck....

Nice choice,

I did the same thing. I also own a PC SRT8 and an 07 RC Hemi ram in Electric blue. I still have my black SRT-10 though.

Bruce

i did not say but they are both 2008's, and the srt-8 6.1 is very fast.....i do miss my srt-10 truck already:( .....it was the fastest truck i have ever owned...:burnout:........but i think if i buy another one it will be a R C....maybe next year:D

Do you know the manufacturer of the lift kit? How much lift? I'd like to lift mine a few inches. What size tires and wheels?

I was thinking about a lift but was worried the larger tires and wheels would create havoc with the MDS (multi displacement system) computer.

Damn Fred sorry to hear bout the tranny issues you did the right thing after that headache....congrats on the new rides and best of luck with em:burnout: !!!

Dave T(BADVENM) said:
Do you know the manufacturer of the lift kit? How much lift? I'd like to lift mine a few inches. What size tires and wheels?

I was thinking about a lift but was worried the larger tires and wheels would create havoc with the MDS (multi displacement system) computer.
lift kit warehouse in antioch did the work ..4'' lift-TOYO M/T OPEN COUNTRY TIRES 35x12.5 50r20 lt....pro comp xtreme 20'' rims.....they said no problem with the MDS......

16 car or trucks in 20 years?

You go through vehicles like I do wifes and ex girlfriends!!!!!!!

fast fred said:
WELL WHEN I WAS DRIVING HOME LAST NIGHT MY TRANNY LET GO HAD TO CALL A TOW TRUCK..SO I HAD IT TOWED TO THE DEALER .....i talked to the G.M. and he likes me i have bought 16 trucks and cars from them in the last 20yrs....so he gives me a deal i could not say no to ..i bought a S R T 8 -6.1 charger in the plum purple (#248 of 300) and a big horn slt 4x4 lifted from the dealer and rims and tires all done up.....gave me $10,xxxx off each and paid off my truck....

All I could say Fred Nice Srt8 Charger and truck. And Man you made some Great deals on this vehicles your a smart Man:rock:

Annu Kumar said:
All I could say Fred Nice Srt8 Charger and truck. And Man you made some Great deals on this vehicles your a smart Man:rock:

oh BTw Fred i will probably be up your way in a couple of weeks maybe we can run the BMW or truck against your Srt 8 Charger:D I will also check with Mike (noid) if he wants to come through

Dave T(BADVENM) said:

i found out the manufacturer of the 6''lift kit it is FABTECH and the dealer told me it was a 4'' lift and no its a 6'' lift ...got the right onfo from the guys that installed it, lift kit warehouse in antioch........5.7 HEMI is not bad but i sure miss my v-10 power........i know it will eat at me till i buy another one but if i do its going to be a R C....no more v-10QC with a auto for me...

Last edited:
fast fred said:
i found out the manufacturer of the 6''lift kit it is fiber-tech and the dealer told me it was a 4'' lift and no its a 6'' lift ...got the right onfo from the guys that installed it, lift kit warehouse in antioch........5.7 HEMI is not bad but i sure miss my v-10 power........i know it will eat at me till i buy another one but if i do its going to be a R C....no more v-10QC with a auto for me...

Having a RC and a QC, I prefer the QC on the streets and the RC at the track.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back