traded red button for red truck.

76574srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well guys I traded my 10 for a new 08 ram 1500 4x4. I got a swinging deal and since we are putting together a deal for some acreage I will need a work truck and the 10 would have been a waste.

So the deal I got was my 05 QC srt10 with 31k miles and $1900.00 for the new truck.

S

76574srt10 said:
Well guys I traded my 10 for a new 08 ram 1500 4x4. I got a swinging deal and since we are putting together a deal for some acreage I will need a work truck and the 10 would have been a waste.

So the deal I got was my 05 QC srt10 with 31k miles and $1900.00 for the new truck.

S

Congratulations, now I'm taking bets on how long it takes for him to be on here whining about selling his GOOD truck, I say 7 days....:D

Congrats on the new ride...........and we will still respect you if you admit to crying yourself to sleep over missing the 10..;)

they're great trucks but I just couldn't bring myself to run the dirt road to the property and carry all the tools needed to clear the ground. Not to mention the mesquite thorns in the much more expensive tires or the scrapes in the paint.

Besides I gave $29K for the 10 and traded almost straight across for a $40K truck. Sounds like it was a good investment for less than a year and had the pleasure of doing 130 in it a couple of times.

I use my 10 for the construction business. It still got voted in for TOTM 3 times so far:

SpencerJuly2608022c.jpg

that's what I mean I couldn't really pass it up. They contacted me by email and offered 130% of KBB trade in, fair condition (was in better shape), and $15K off their truck. They included the step bars and bed liner for that price.

Has the 5.7 hemi, 5spd auto, 4x4, 3.92 limited slip, 20 inch wheels, bucket seat interior, infinity sound system, homelink, power everything, unlimited miles and time warranty, and it's torch red. Went to Tulsa last weekend and got as good as 19.8 highway, but mostly settled around 18.6.

Cool Deal.

I heard the dealer will just about do anything to move their trucks. A guy I know just got a new Ford 250 to pull his boat, and he was had a smile a mile wide on the deal he got.

FATJACK said:
Congratulations, now I'm taking bets on how long it takes for him to be on here whining about selling his GOOD truck, I say 7 days....:D
I am going to give him 12

They were giving these trucks away last month 40 and 50 percent off! Buddy bought a 4x4 hemi 08 for 20,000..............................

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back