Traded the Truck

Bet u miss her already ...mines been at the paint shop for 3 months and it's killin me lol.......but u need a 05 anyway;)

Bet u miss her already ...mines been at the paint shop for 3 months and it's killin me lol.......but u need a 05 anyway;)

I do and don't... I will miss the sound of the engine under accel and decel :D

they actually take the ground effects off the truck paint the entire truck, then paint them and put them back on,and take the bed off the truck, paint door jams under hood ...everything

What color you gonna paint it ?

Damn they making the profit aren't they?

They are actually about 5 thousand short if you ask me. ****, if I ever sell my truck I will be asking between 33 and 35k lol.... Everybody trying to sell their trucks should ask for no less than 30k. These rides are becoming more and more rare by the day.

I agree, however these trucks make no sense on paper nor on the wallet (for what they are) ... Rip **** Up!

They are actually about 5 thousand short if you ask me. ****, if I ever sell my truck I will be asking between 33 and 35k lol.... Everybody trying to sell their trucks should ask for no less than 30k. These rides are becoming more and more rare by the day.

Back