Traded the truck :(

akvipertruck

Reaction score
Traded my truck yesterday for a lifted 04 rubicon with 39k on the clock. They gave me more on trade in than what it booked for. I will probably get another srt 10 in the future, but a RC.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    621.1 KB · Views: 160
Enjoy the Jeep. Glad you didn't trade for a JK, you'd be kicking yourself! :D

Enjoy the Jeep. Glad you didn't trade for a JK, you'd be kicking yourself! :D

You've obviously never "wheeled" in a JK. I've owned several CJ's and TJ's and a JK and the most capable one off road was the JK.

That's a beautiful TJ Rubicon. Love the color.

You've obviously never "wheeled" in a JK. I've owned several CJ's and TJ's and a JK and the most capable one off road was the JK.

I have to listen to owners of JKs whine everyday about how they leak water every time they turn around, I also had to deal with the owners that were snapping front axle tubes (not shafts, the actual housing tubes were snapping) while wheeling with their Rubicons, that's enough for me to not ever want to own one. I'd be interested to see some pics of your old Jeeps if you don't mind. The creature comforts added to the JK have attracted an audience of people who have no business owning a Wrangler and in turn have made the Wrangler what it shouldn't be, civil. IMO. :D

My girl has one that's on factory lift, I cut fenders, slapped 35" grapplers on her and she's never let us down rock climbing or in the mud! It is a 6 speed too so that's even better! We use it offroad often ;)
image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:

Thanks, I hear silver is best offroad and faster haha.
I have a friend with a lifted jk rubicon unlimited, they are nice but I'm just not a fan of the 4 doors on a jeep. I really liked the tj unlimited.

Let me know when you want to go. I want to make a trip to marble falls soon to try out the offroad park.

Man I've got places right here that'll blow your mind!! We are going Rock climbing/mudding some back trails this weekend! You should join us!

image.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks! She couldn't have picked a better Jeep ! Needs lockers but does great without too! The ride is 100x better than any 2 door wrangler for sure and the extra wheelbase is perfect rockclimbing and articulating and I've never dropped
sway bars ;)

image.jpg

Had to rescue my bud that went to close to the edge of bridge last weekend :)
Winched it over, topped off fluids, mudded entire day and drive 45 minutes home. Still strong :)

View attachment 50089

Winched it over, topped off fluids, mudded entire day and drive 45 minutes home. Still strong :)[/QUOTE]

Exactly why I never wheel alone.

Thanks! She couldn't have picked a better Jeep ! Needs lockers but does great without too! The ride is 100x better than any 2 door wrangler for sure and the extra wheelbase is perfect rockclimbing and articulating and I've never dropped
sway bars ;)

View attachment 50089

Winched it over, topped off fluids, mudded entire day and drive 45 minutes home. Still strong :)

That's because it's a 4.0L. They run forever!!

Back