Trailblazer SS

I test drove one last year.... It was a nice little SUV. But, it was quite slow. :eek: Fit and finish seemed decent. It was small (about the size of a Ford Escape inside). I say, for the money, I would have a SRT8 Grand Cherokee tho.

I know MagnaCharger makes a Supercharger kit for it!:D :burnout: :D

BlackViperRam04 said:
I like the Cherokee a lot better but have they come up with a way to tow anything with them yet?
YEP.. new trailer tow kit is now available

BlackViperRam04 said:
I like the Cherokee a lot better but have they come up with a way to tow anything with them yet?
Do you like the cheap ass interior? Go look at one in person. The door panels are crap.

I had one. It was a good vehicle but no comparison with a Jeep SRT8. If I had it to do all over again. I would have waited on the Jeep...now I am married to GM and their crappy products.

I have seen some with just a tune smoke a QC srt 10, its the same engine thats is in the 05 c6 vette.,,,,,,easy to mod.. and just a few mods puts them faster than a srt 10, stock of course......try there web site and you will see a bunch that are in the low 12s

I personally think they are ugly and heard they are slow. I would look at a GC if I was looking for another suv. The take off speed of an AWD vehicle is incredible!

stick said:
http://www.trailblazerss.com/forums/index.php?showforum=26

and there not that slow,,,,,,I raced one from a 10 mph roll and was shifting gears like a mofo and I only pulled him by a fender, needless to say neather one of us was stock. A tune and a shift kit and exhaust and they can hang
Can't make up for ugly though. :D

Stick, you should come down for the SE GTG. It would be good to meet you, and maybe Dbrian will be there. :dontknow: You can have a reunion :rock:

just messed with an jeep srt8 tonight......seemed to keep up pretty damm good....love the look of em

SRT8 Jeep GC hands down....... a buddy of mine ran a 12.79 WIth Just INtake...... if i need a family car...it's the jeep... i love the inside.. i love the way they look.. they run insane....faster than my truck from red light to red light.. he post on here some time under centexhemi.....over all i give it s 10 if you like a car/Suv gets good gas MPG kicks just about everthings ass off the line....with a tune they are even quicker..jeep hands downSRT8 Jeep GC hands down.......
TempleRaceway017.jpg

TempleRaceway016.jpg

TempleRaceway018.jpg

TempleRaceway007.jpg

:rock:

My GF has one, i have put quite a few miles on it. Her's is lowered, exhaust & a cold air. I like them but i have always been a chevy guy.

Tooloe said:
SRT8 Jeep GC hands down....... a buddy of mine ran a 12.79 WIth Just INtake...... if i need a family car...it's the jeep... i love the inside.. i love the way they look.. they run insane....faster than my truck from red light to red light.. he post on here some time under centexhemi.....over all i give it s 10 if you like a car/Suv gets good gas MPG kicks just about everthings ass off the line....with a tune they are even quicker..jeep hands downSRT8 Jeep GC hands down.......
TempleRaceway017.jpg

TempleRaceway016.jpg

TempleRaceway018.jpg

TempleRaceway007.jpg

Good gas mileage? What you been smoking?:D
:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back