Trainman Steam Rolls Thru Lightning.

So what mods does train man have ? I know its all motor .

hcetzneb said:
So what mods does train man have ? I know its all motor .
Engine is all stock internals, heads, cam, pistons, etc...boltons include full race headers (MoFo's), true dual catless exhaust, equal length with an X-pipe,twin Borla race mufflers, Ported intake by Form and Function Performance, BBK throttle body. Volant Ram Air, 170 therm,Stinkers Coils and Wires, DC peformance Underdrive pulley, Tune by Chris at DC Performance, Mcleod Aluminum flywheel and twin disc clutch, Battery relocation kit from JMB, QA1 adjustable shocks.CalTracks, 4.56 gears (my 2004 came with 4.10's) , Xmetal Gen IV shifter and Hurst LineLoc, and M&H 390-40-17 Drag Radials.:rock: Engine now has 53,400 miles and the valve covers have never been removed.

Last edited:
Tooloe said:
nice pass! lol he red lit and you still blew his doors off lol... what do your front fenders look like?
They look like front fenders:dontknow: ...and they're RED:dontknow: .....but if you are asking about the vents, its because they are fiberglass:rock:

my master shifter does it again:rock: :rock: :D

Awesome pass. I will go ahead and start the excuses for some of the L guys.

1. Trainman's mirrors were folded in and the L's weren't.

hahaha... :p

To watch him make a run is something to see. His shifting is awesome, there were people in the stands making some comments about him after each run he made.

It was a great night watching a bunch of great runs by the Trainman.

Shifting was super!!!! Man, this guy can drive!!!

Sweet! Bet the guy in the L wasn't expecting that.

outnumbered said:
Sweet! Bet the guy in the L wasn't expecting that.
Oh ..he was expecting that...it was the second time we ran that night, the first run the clocks malfunctioned in his lane...on that run I ran [email protected] but our times at the 1000' mark were 11.270 for him and 10.211 for me , so I was ahead by over 1 second at the 1000' mark. Maybe Brad will post my run against the Mustang that sprayed....the Mustang ran [email protected] and I ran 12.274 @ 112.41...so I was ahead by 3/4 of a second or about 7 truck lengths.....I didn't know he was spraying until I saw his MPH. Also there was a Viper coupe (street version) that ran about 12.38 or 12.28 so I felt real good. Maybe Brad can post the video of the Viper coupe to show his time.

Trainman said:
Oh ..he was expecting that...it was the second time we ran that night, the first run the clocks malfunctioned in his lane...on that run I ran [email protected] but our times at the 1000' mark were 11.270 for him and 10.211 for me , so I was ahead by over 1 second at the 1000' mark. Maybe Brad will post my run against the Mustang that sprayed....the Mustang ran [email protected] and I ran 12.274 @ 112.41...so I was ahead by 3/4 of a second or about 7 truck lengths.....I didn't know he was spraying until I saw his MPH. Also there was a Viper coupe (street version) that ran about 12.38 or 12.28 so I felt real good. Maybe Brad can post the video of the Viper coupe to show his time.

haha... That's Awesome! :rock: :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back