Trainman's 10 sec CTSV

SrtBrad

Michel Productions
Reaction score
Filmed on Nov 9 2014 at the Famoso Raceway in Bakersfield CA. Happy Veterans Day to Jerry and all Veterans.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnJDoyRakbM&list=UUm8XC1mtNje1yG0A2hrVUIQ]10 Sec 2012 CTSV - YouTube[/ame]

Just wow! Simply amazing! Congrats Jerry and awesome vid as always Brad. That's one beast Caddy!

Well done, always loved the CTS-V 4 door is total sleeper ;)

Thank you sir. Now tell your girlfriend "E" to come down to Fontana Raceway on Dec 8th and Dec 14 for some racing. I'll be there at least 1 of the 2 days.

haha... the truck is not ready but the jeep will be. I just need some help getting the new tranny in. my new work schedule is crazy. but I will try to make it.

Make it happen with the Srt10 if humanly possible. Love to see what the beast does at the track.:burnout::burnout:

me too. but i need more cash to finish her. im not rich so im saving up little by little. I am hoping to get it re tuned sometime this month. its running great but I notice near red line it gets very lean.

me too. but i need more cash to finish her. im not rich so im saving up little by little. I am hoping to get it re tuned sometime this month. its running great but I notice near red line it gets very lean.

I completely understand. I'm in the same boat right now. You've seen my truck that has been in the shop for over a year now. I'm saving up little by little to get the mods done. I haven't been behind the wheel at the track in over 2 years. Video is the next best thing.

I completely understand. I'm in the same boat right now. You've seen my truck that has been in the shop for over a year now. I'm saving up little by little to get the mods done. I haven't been behind the wheel at the track in over 2 years. Video is the next best thing.

run the durango

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back