Trainman's NA World Record Day Timeslips.

Yeah,yeah,yeah. 5 passes in Panama City my worst light was a .009:p :p :p :p Of course I know that at my age that is 99% LUCK

Last edited:
FATJACK said:
Yeah,yeah,yeah. 5 passes in Panama City my worst light was a .009:p :p :p :p
OK ...you will probably win..I'm not that good.;) :burnout: Oh wait..lets see..12.22 is your best with a 150 shot or was it a 200 shot.. and I had a 12.02 so all I need is a .209 light and we're even...don't miss your shift! Maybe you could make our May 9th GTG in Sacramento?

Last edited:
Trainman said:
OK ...you will probably win..I'm not that good.;) :burnout: Oh wait..lets see..12.22 is your best with a 150 shot or was it a 200 shot.. and I had a 12.02 so all I need is a .209 light and we're even...don't miss your shift! Maybe you could make our May 9th GTG in Sacramento?
it would be a lot of work for all his caretakers to go out that far..he is old as dirt you know...poor guy cant even wipe his own ass anymore...his old wrinkly grey balls drag on the floor its rather sad, when his nurse accidentally runs them over with his wheelchair i feel really bad for him i do:( :(

FatJack..you know we all love you here.. I want to concentrate on smoking some supercharged Mustangs!

505'sFastestViper. said:
it would be a lot of work for all his caretakers to go out that far..he is old as dirt you know...poor guy cant even wipe his own ass anymore...his old wrinkly grey balls drag on the floor its rather sad, when his nurse accidentally runs them over with his wheelchair i feel really bad for him i do:( :(

LOL!!!!!:congrats:

Congrats Jerry:rock: :rock: :rock::rock: :rock: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :burnout: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

nice runs....... i'll be close behind you just droped the truck off to get the motor put in it!

blackvenom06 said:
trainman, what size tires was you running to cut a 1.6 60 ft.?

He was running our M&H drag radials, the 390/40R17. :rock:

John
MandHtires.com

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back