Transmission dowels

yellowfever#154

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got my engine back from my builder without the transmission dowels, anyone have a set from a RC that they dont need? It has to be a RC as the QC uses a similar dowel but is much longer, I guess they would work but would need a bit of filing.

Yellow venom said:
Did you call Louie Tyler?
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

Brat said:
:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

LOL,where we had our engines built at AMS Engins.

Bump
What was the verdict? I have the same problem. The builder sent a box with a ton of oe parts but no pins.

Bump
What was the verdict? I have the same problem. The builder sent a box with a ton of oe parts but no pins.

sorry to side track this real quick but,,,what is up with your lights. the outside ones look like the are halo rings, or are they just HID's??? custom???

thanks bro. lights look sick on a black truck, beutiful

They are halo rings I installed in the oe housing. Painted the inside black. They are flourecent tubes. Look great but broke like three installing the damn fragile rings. They were from a AAC style. They did away from them probably for that reason

They are halo rings I installed in the oe housing. Painted the inside black. They are flourecent tubes. Look great but broke like three installing the damn fragile rings. They were from a AAC style. They did away from them probably for that reason

looks slick bud. would you mind horribly sending me some better/bigger pics of your racing stripes??? i have a NR and have been thinkin about some flatte black stripes or a really dark charcoal or somethin. wonderin what it would look like. thanks

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back