Transmission pan

EDUB

Reaction score
Any body know where I can get an extended transmission oil pan, or an aftermarkert. I can't seem to find one? please help.

I was checking there website but they don't have much on there, ill give them a call but i still taking idea of where to look.

ebub said:
Any body know where I can get an extended transmission oil pan, or an aftermarkert. I can't seem to find one? please help.

Suncoast transmissions. Believe it's www. Suncoastconverters. Com

Thanks truck'es, is there any advice you would give to some one making the change from a stock pan to an extended depth one?:D

Thanks truck'es, is there any advice you would give to some one making the change from a stock pan to an extended depth one?:D

Adjust the bands while you have the pan off :)

ebub said:

Yeah! Make sure u remember to put more fluid than usual in it! :D

How do you adjust the bands? Should I just have the dealer do the service and have them adjust the bands? how do I change my seinoid and or upgrade it?

280.00 For a Tranny fluid exchange and to drop the pan and replace the filter at the Cerritos Dodge dealer. Is this a rape and necessary to be done by a dealer? or can I do the work without messing anything up/ Truckies please advise?

Very easy to do, just messy. Go to any Quick Oil Change and they will do it for less than 1/2 that.

Thanks for the info, Very usefull. Will me not having the dealer do the work void any waranty? I think I still have an extended waranty thats been kicking ass with some of the issues that popped up from time to time?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back