Traveling banner intrest

Is a traveling banner a good idea ?

• Total voters
Roz-SRT said:
Uh . . . . OK. :idea: :D :D

What is the size of the current size of the banner anyways? What size banner do you suggest Steve?

Let's do a fairly big one for the traveling banner, say 5' X 10'. You think that's too big? I can do 5' wide and 300' long without any seams so I'm open for discussion.

I would have thought 5' x 10' (sounds big anyways) would be too big.

I was thinking more along the lines of 2' x 4'. . ? :dontknow:

Last edited:
MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
ROZ, YOU ARE BETTER OFF JUST GETTING IT DONE. PEOPLE WILL SIGN WHATEVER IS MADE, IF YOU VOTE, YOU'LL HAVE 2000 DIFFERENT OPINIONS.

SO DON'T ASK....DO!
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :D :D :D :rock: :rock: :rock:

Why torture yourself - there are POST HO's out there ya know ;) ;) :D :D :elefant: :elefant:

MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey
Belgiumbarry
wazzsup
amoparman
Burntrubber - fingerman

5 x 10 It is, now the design, your up Roz

Steve,

How hard would it be to do the site logo with a white background instead of a black one?

Minus the worlds largest DB line

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Steve,

How hard would it be to do the site logo with a white background instead of a black one?

Minus the worlds largest DB line

Actually, it would be mucho preferable since the banner material is white to begin with it would save about 10 gallons of black ink...LOL!!! White it is...

3'x5' draw it up.

Steve how much woul dit be if I wanted to buy one seperate

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Actually, it would be mucho preferable since the banner material is white to begin with it would save about 10 gallons of black ink...LOL!!! White it is...

I've just grown attached to our banner, thats why I ask. It is also what is used for out current banner.

Thanks Steve

As always, your AWESOME!

I'll get right on it as soon as I get home! :rock:

I'm gonna use one similar to the design in my sig (I know it's not a QC for all the QC people out there) if that's cool with everyone else. I'll put it on a white background with black or red "lettering". :)

BurntRubber said:
3'x5' draw it up.

Steve how much woul dit be if I wanted to buy one seperate

We normally do banners at $5 per sq ft. I'll do these at $3 sq ft or $45 for a 3' X 5' banner. Who has the high res version of this so we don't have to recreate the wheel???

I will donate my banner for the travling banner if that would be o.k.
banner3.jpg

Here you go guys. This is a start (and a finish hopefully :D) This should give us plenty of room, plus it should be large enough to be hung up at GTG's so other folks know who we are! :rock:

Steve, I can email you a "full size" .eps file. :)

TravelingBanner.jpg

Oh, and I would like a copy AFTER everyone signs it. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back