Traveling banner intrest

Is a traveling banner a good idea ?

• Total voters
MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
Boy, this just keeps getting better and better

Hey Steve

How hard would it be to replicate one after it has been signed?

Jeff

ditto, I would be interested in that as well.

TheSickness
MYuGiOh
CCFEYH
ntw0rk
Roz-SRT
eddie102870
Prof
moparracing
Borden3 SRT
davo19
Brat
Yellowfeverquad
Amtrucker22
Silverback
azpyroguy
Django
Black1
Stefan
Wifey
Belgiumbarry
wazzsup
amoparman
Treker
Begood
Will
newmexicovipe
MUTT
sleeper
mopower1958
Floor
Rockin Ronnie
MYTRAM
:rock:

The list is growing daily Thanks for the responses guys....Oh and I am sorry that I did not check in with you Timbo when I decided what Avatar to fly...How could I :D

TheSickness said:
The list is growing daily Thanks for the responses guys....Oh and I am sorry that I did not check in with you Timbo when I decided what Avatar to fly...How could I :D

What...? You lose my number?;)

D

Django said:
What...? You lose my number?;)

D
Hell no I didn't....I even have the top secret Djangophone hotline number :D I had to do an intervention with a friend tonight....I think Jeffy will be alright after all :D

TheSickness said:
Hell no I didn't....I even have the top secret Djangophone hotline number :D I had to do an intervention with a friend tonight....I think Jeffy will be alright after all :D

Nice ta' see ya' on the case, Red Rider.....:rock:

D

just became a supporting member today, figured its the least I can do. Was wondering ig I could get a banner as well, building a new house and that would look sweet in my new man cave.

Mr. Holden are you watching this :rock: :rock: You got some work to do :rock: :rock: Doesn't anyone know how to cut and paste anymore LOOLOLL

I'd still like to see this happen!!! :rock:

What does Roz need to do to help make this become a reality? :)

I have not been following this thread, but the offer still stands. I'll donate the traveling banner and I will make duplicates of it at a club price as long as they are the same (no special design work etc). If anyone can come up with what they want, just let me know and we'll get to work...

Texas Yellow Fever said:
I have not been following this thread, but the offer still stands. I'll donate the traveling banner and I will make duplicates of it at a club price as long as they are the same (no special design work etc). If anyone can come up with what they want, just let me know and we'll get to work...

You are THE MAN!!!! :rock: :rock: :rock:

The design needs to be simple, and have plenty-o-room for signatures and such.

MY vote is all white with simple logo in the center so everyone can sign it. . . I like the logo you've been selling for the site, or the pic in my sig-line.

It'll also be "cool" for this banner to make it to GTG's AND people's individual homes. However, the idea of GTG's centered around banner signings is mega cool too! :rock:

Steve, what do you need from me to get this rolling? Do we need to vote on a design for the banner? :dontknow:

ROZ, YOU ARE BETTER OFF JUST GETTING IT DONE. PEOPLE WILL SIGN WHATEVER IS MADE, IF YOU VOTE, YOU'LL HAVE 2000 DIFFERENT OPINIONS.

SO DON'T ASK....DO!

MYuGiOh Motorsports said:
ROZ, YOU ARE BETTER OFF JUST GETTING IT DONE. PEOPLE WILL SIGN WHATEVER IS MADE, IF YOU VOTE, YOU'LL HAVE 2000 DIFFERENT OPINIONS.

SO DON'T ASK....DO!

I agree! Roz, you're nominated to come up with a beginning design. We'll post it up and get comments before we produce it, but you're hereby assigned the task of the initial design...:D :p

Uh . . . . OK. :idea: :D :D

What is the size of the current size of the banner anyways? What size banner do you suggest Steve?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back